Class 3A Division 2 Pigskin preseason ratings

Wild74

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Interesting poll! #2 and #4 have beef so thick that you could cut it with a knife.. 😯

#2 thinks they got beef.. they will get drove once they step out of their region .. #4 is going have a perfect season this year. Yall take that to the bank !!!

2 hours ago, quickshot said:

#2 thinks they got beef.. they will get drove once they step out of their region .. #4 is going have a perfect season this year. Yall take that to the bank !!!

2 is gonna be very salty.  Hard team to beat. I’m opening an account at the Gunter first national bank tomorrow. 
I also think Franklin is very good too. That would be a great matchup. 

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

2 is gonna be very salty.  Hard team to beat. I’m opening an account at the Gunter first national bank tomorrow. 
I also think Franklin is very good too. That would be a great matchup. 

How is The GT line going to be this year? 

14 hours ago, quickshot said:

You're funny little boy. Gunter going to field best team they've had in years. The train is coming!

26 minutes ago, Eagle22 said:

You're funny little boy. Gunter going to field best team they've had in years. The train is coming!

Yea right.. the best team they have field don't compare to nothing when yall are out of yalls region..in 5 months yall will see how good yall think Gunter is

41 minutes ago, quickshot said:

Yea right.. the best team they have field don't compare to nothing when yall are out of yalls region..in 5 months yall will see how good yall think Gunter is

Kinda like the last 5 years I suppose, good point LOL

2 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Last 5 years?. At least three teams out of Region 3 would have beat Gunter last year. 

Bless your heart. Just try to get there and give Gunter your best shot. You guys always sound the same. Newton did but you guys don't have a Darwin Barlow. No running team is beating this Gunter Tiger squad and their secondary led state in INTs in 3A. Keep dreaming!

1 hour ago, Eagle22 said:

Bless your heart. Just try to get there and give Gunter your best shot. You guys always sound the same. Newton did but you guys don't have a Darwin Barlow. No running team is beating this Gunter Tiger squad and their secondary led state in INTs in 3A. Keep dreaming!

Worked good against Canadian i see. Oh that's right they rolled y'all.  Know who the didn't roll? Franklin who lost by 1. They have almost everyone coming back. They squeezed by waskom by 1. Who has everyone coming back... its easy to lead the state when you play cupcakes all year. Gunter is a good program but Waskom owns Gunter.

57 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Worked good against Canadian i see. Oh that's right they rolled y'all.  Know who the didn't roll? Franklin who lost by 1. They have almost everyone coming back. They squeezed by waskom by 1. Who has everyone coming back... its easy to lead the state when you play cupcakes all year. Gunter is a good program but Waskom owns Gunter.

Can’t compare games. Teams math up differently. Franklin was the first Slot T team Canadian had faced in the 21 century, and practices were held on a basketball court due to snow on the ground. 

IF GT and Waskom play, I don’t see either team getting rolled. 

Both teams are good and hopefully they get to play. That being said comparing stats is laughable.  We are talking about playing in the weakest region vs playing in the toughest. Gunter is a top 5 team as is Waskom.  I think Franklin should be 1, Canadian 2, Newton 3, then Waskom and Gunter with either one in 4 or 5.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

Can’t compare games. Teams math up differently. Franklin was the first Slot T team Canadian had faced in the 21 century, and practices were held on a basketball court due to snow on the ground. 

IF GT and Waskom play, I don’t see either team getting rolled. 

Aka franklin is the only one of two teams that could play with canadian last season. So yall don't practice outside when it snows? Still wont give Franklin props because it snowed and franklin is a slot t team smh.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

We need to all cancel the week 1 games and have a double header at a neutral site to settle this for the up coming season... Franklin vs Canadian follow by Waskom vs Gunter.

Bro we want that in our lives..  Gunter would be in so much trouble an the fans will see how easy they have it over there.. it's tough to come out of this side of bracket.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Aka franklin is the only one of two teams that could play with canadian last season. So yall don't practice outside when it snows? Still wont give Franklin props because it snowed and franklin is a slot t team smh.

Give y’all all the props in the world! It was a great game. I’m saying you cant compare multiple teams playing opponents. It’s about matchups. I think Waskom has an easier time stopping Slot T because they are used to seeing it. I think y’all shut down their offense because it was much more one dimensional. Different teams have different strengths and weaknesses. Franklin definitely toughest opponent last year, and should be one this year. 

as for the snow, couldn’t get 8” cleared off quick enough without tearing up the field. It was also cold enough that the bottom layer was froze.

8 hours ago, Timboslice79 said:

Great rivalry between Gunter and Canadian. Two awesome programs. I’m putting Franklin up there too.