CDC to Announce Mask Requirements for Vacinated

Hagar

What would you expect out of this administration--keep the people from making their own decisions. Control the media, control the information, control the people--all in the name of emergency!!!!! 

Would the democrats have it any other way? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

What would you expect out of this administration--keep the people from making their own decisions. Control the media, control the information, control the people--all in the name of emergency!!!!! 

Karl Marx would be so proud of Today’s DNC..🥸

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

The CDC, once again showing they’re a political tool, bowing to pressure from the WH.  The Dems Do love them some power.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cdc-mask-guidance-vaccinated-people

This is old news.  I read about this before the retarded dims went to D.C. without their masks, and why they were infecting people.  

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Another thing, what has President Biden done that President Trump didn't do on the pandemic except encourage vaccinations ?  I haven't seen much of a change, but I see polls see him favorably on handling the pandemic.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Another thing, what has President Biden done that President Trump didn't do on the pandemic except encourage vaccinations ?  I haven't seen much of a change, but I see polls see him favorably on handling the pandemic.  

Maybe sniffing and touching young girls prevents COVID? 

just brainstorming here

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is old news.  I read about this before the retarded dims went to D.C. without their masks, and why they were infecting people.  

Barry probably soiled his britches before he finished reading the headline 

I think all dimturds should get tripple vaccinated every six months and wear three layers of masks from now until eternity .... they could wear pink headbands with their vaccination dates embroidered on them ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I dont know how much protection the masks are...but now even Mitch McConnell and Gov Ron Desantis are urging people to get vaccinated and admitting that the vaccines save lives.

So did Trump. Why would anyone in their right mind take medical advice from a politician?

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, ObiOne said:

So did Trump. Why would anyone in their right mind take medical advice from a politician?

Some politicians are actually medical doctors.

That said, yeah, politicians should actually be advising people to talk to their doctors. How many ads for whatever drug do you see on television where they make it out like if you have some sort of illness or condition you should take their drug, but they always say "talk to your doctor"?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That said, yeah, politicians should actually be advising people to talk to their doctors. How many ads for whatever drug do you see on television where they make it out like if you have some sort of illness or condition you should take their drug, but they always say "talk to your doctor"?

I simply HATE those commercials... “Don’t take FlimFlam if you are allergic to it..” REALLY?! Thanks, Captain Obvious! And the damn side effects of taking those drugs are often “ Death!” If Congress would make lobbying a crime, this world would be a much better place; but they ain’t gonna cut their own throat & shut down the free money flowing in.🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

There are only two countries on the face of the earth that allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise drugs directly to the public...and (of course) the US is one of them. That is why pharma spends more on marketing than they do on R & D.

11 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

There are only two countries on the face of the earth that allow pharmaceutical companies to advertise drugs directly to the public...and (of course) the US is one of them. That is why pharma spends more on marketing than they do on R & D.

This is the attempt on the part of “Big Pharma” to do an “end around” to get people to beg their doctor to prescribe their questionable products to them, because they can’t simply buy them off the shelf; and to me, it cuts both ways... if the doctor then Does Rx the drug the customer/patient requests & then something bad happens, ( like death), the doctor can then say in his Defense, “Your Honor, the Late Mr. Jones ASKED me to prescribe the drug that killed him.....🤬