East bound and down, loaded up and Truckin'

mellon

Forty-eight-year political veteran President Biden raised eyebrows on Wednesday when he claimed to have driven an 18-wheeler truck — a claim the White House struggled to defend.

Biden was visiting a Mack Truck facility in Pennsylvania when he made the claim to have driven the massive trucks before, which require a special kind of license.

"I used to drive an 18-wheeler, man," Biden said on Wednesday in a video posted to Twitter. "I got to."

There is scant evidence that Biden has ever driven an 18-wheeler truck.

When asked if the president had ever driven such a truck, a White House spokesperson pointed to a December 1973 article from the Wilmington Evening Journal that showed Biden rode in an 18-wheeler on a 536-mile haul to Ohio.

Fox News pressed the spokesperson about the president’s claim – noting that riding in a truck is not the same as driving one – at which point the president's spokesperson pointed to a United Federation of Teachers post that touched on Biden driving a school bus in the past as a summer job.

The majority of school buses, on average, "have two axles, with the bigger models having two wheels on the front axle and four wheels on the dual axle, for a total of six wheels," according to SchoolBusFleet.com.

Fox News pressed again about the president’s claim, pointing out that a school bus is not the same as an 18-wheeler truck, but did not receive a response by publishing time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-driven-18-wheeler

53 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Just like his supporters on this board...delusional...at best. Joe has no clue what he says or where he is at. His handlers will have to act soon.

The beginning of the process of convincing him he's not "medically/mentally" fit to serve out his term is not far off ....

• Like 1

Just now, gamewatcher63 said:

They will have to convince "Dr." Jill first.....will have to be a big pay-off....

They are already getting the big payoff through Hunter and the rest of the Biden crime family shenanigans that is being ignored .... 

• Like 1

Ok, let's do a little math here...

Biden is going to be 79 this November.

Subtract 48 from that, and we get 31.

He's been in the Senate since 1973. At that time he would have been 31.

"Blue Collar" Joe was sent to a Prep School.

The only job outside of politics I'm aware of him having is a Lifeguard one. Anyone else? I'm open to hearing it.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Ok, let's do a little math here...

Biden is going to be 79 this November.

Subtract 48 from that, and we get 31.

He's been in the Senate since 1973. At that time he would have been 31.

"Blue Collar" Joe was sent to a Prep School.

The only job outside of politics I'm aware of him having is a Lifeguard one. Anyone else? I'm open to hearing it.

He rid the streets of corn pop and company! What else do you want him to do? 

C’mon man!