WEEK ONE: Lufkin Vs Tyler Legacy, August 27th, 2021 @ Abe Martin Stadium, 7:00 PM

PackAttack

Tyler Legacy Red Raiders @ Lufkin Panthers  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• 5A Div I - LUFKIN PANTHERS
    • 6A Div II - TYLER LEGACY RED RAIDERS

3 minutes ago, 903popparose said:

Everytime Lee beat somebody its always is the other team that bad or is lee that good same ol same ol

I mean last year I thought Lee was good because they beat Lufkin and scored 70 but then Longview beat them bad and they lost 5 in a row. So it makes me wonder. 💁

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I mean last year I thought Lee was good because they beat Lufkin and scored 70 but then Longview beat them bad and they lost 5 in a row. So it makes me wonder. 💁

I mean I hear you but samething was said last year but lee did finish last year strong and won a Playoff game all im saying is I hear it year after year but nobody say that when Lee get beat on 🤷‍♀️

Lee has enough talent to be a playoff team. District run, IDK. 1st game on the road, get a W and move on is always something to build on. Lee coaching staff is doing a better job than the past 2. Alot of positives to rejuvenate the program 

The skill positions are there,  but will go as the QB goes. 

9 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Not sure what you’re trying to say. 

Lee is definitely improving, and that’s good to see. But they are a far cry from the 3 straight semi finals they went to back in the day. 

Its the 1st game of the year nobody focused on the playoffs right now but stay tuned.

1 hour ago, 903popparose said:

Its the 1st game of the year nobody focused on the playoffs right now but stay tuned.

If you aren't focused on preparing for the playoffs, then your season is already over.

On 8/27/2021 at 10:33 PM, 903popparose said:

Everytime Lee beat somebody its always is the other team that bad or is lee that good same ol same ol

I was there.

For the first time that I can remember, Lufkin has no go to WR. That in itself is crazy because Lufkin arguably has produced the best WRs in ETX the past two decades. Now, they barely have any talent out wide.

Even if they did, they have no QB to get them the ball. As a matter of fact, Moody is probably the worst QB I've ever seen take snaps for Lufkin. He can run a little bit but his arm....no. If Lee had DBs that knew how to remotely catch a ball, he would've thrown at least 5 picks.

And to make matters worse, they also have nothing at the RB position and nothing on the DL. This will not be a good year for Lufkin.

Lee is improved this year, no doubt. But I came away from that game saying that Lee was better than Lufkin....that's it.

They will blowout Tyler High this week too.