Practices already getting cancelled

Eagleborn

15 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

Vaccine takes like 5 min at Walmart and it’s free. Won’t be surprised if all school districts start to mandate all employees get vaccinated 

5 minutes and free but still won’t stop the virus. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, UnclePigg said:

Vaccine takes like 5 min at Walmart and it’s free. Won’t be surprised if all school districts start to mandate all employees get vaccinated 

Pretty sure schools can’t mandate them for employees or students right now 

Its takes years to study vaccines and understand all of the side effects through long term clinical trials. People who have had the vaccine are still testing positive for the rona. The false/positive for the test they are using are over 20%. So 2 out of every ten positive tests are false. This is a real virus but notice how no one is dying of the flu or any other natural causes. They are putting it all under corona. Its all about control. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

58 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Its takes years to study vaccines and understand all of the side effects through long term clinical trials. People who have had the vaccine are still testing positive for the rona. The false/positive for the test they are using are over 20%. So 2 out of every ten positive tests are false. This is a real virus but notice how no one is dying of the flu or any other natural causes. They are putting it all under corona. Its all about control. 

Don’t forget division. Control and division. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Apparently I’m not as trusting as you are when it comes to our Government. 

I said I trust the government? I'd ask you to show me saying that but you may get lost trying to find it.. ive never said that

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

I said I trust the government? I'd ask you to show me saying that but you may get lost trying to find it.. ive never said that

Comprehension. I never said you said it but I’ve seen enough of your comments to know you at the very least trust the Liberals. You buying into all those false numbers says enough. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Comprehension. I never said you said it but I’ve seen enough of your comments to know you at the very least trust the Liberals. You buying into all those false numbers says enough. 

Trust is a strong word, I trust very few