BLMNBA vs France

Crawford

19 hours ago, Crawford said:

Playing for the gold tomorrow. If blmnba were to win, will they kneel during the national anthem? 

What is so bad about the PHRASE black lives matter? I wasn't expecting political talk this side of smoaky?

30 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You libnuts have made EVERYTHING political......its even invading the HS Sports section.......

Pretty sure you titled this BLMNBA vs France. I haven't seen anybody start any political threads in this section but conservatives 

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

In their sport yes. As an organization not so much. You can be in denial all you want sir.

I'm talking about the individuals on the team. What did they do to make you not want to cheer them? 

53 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm talking about the individuals on the team. What did they do to make you not want to cheer them? 

Wokeness and BLM is something I am against . The NBA openly supports this. In fact most players that have shoe deals are using Muslims slaves labor and are against everything about America. BLM is a hate group no way of sugarcoating it. They ignore the obvious problems and point out problems that in reality isn’t there. It just best not to watch. 

17 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Wokeness and BLM is something I am against . The NBA openly supports this. In fact most players that have shoe deals are using Muslims slaves labor and are against everything about America. BLM is a hate group no way of sugarcoating it. They ignore the obvious problems and point out problems that in reality isn’t there. It just best not to watch. 

I was talking about the NBA players. You seem to be focused on the group but these players who do support black lives matter support the movement and I'm not even part of the organization. They would not represent the NBA they were records in the United States of America. Plus I find it funny that so many people pulling against them when every country in fact had it be a players on it. I guess to each their own.

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I was talking about the NBA players. You seem to be focused on the group but these players who do support black lives matter support the movement and I'm not even part of the organization. They would not represent the NBA they were records in the United States of America. Plus I find it funny that so many people pulling against them when every country in fact had it be a players on it. I guess to each their own.

Most are and it is a hate group . 

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Most are and it is a hate group . 

How do you know most are? No way you researched. You're just talking. As for BLM being a hate group, have they attacked a certain group as an organization? 

23 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

How do you know most are? No way you researched. You're just talking. As for BLM being a hate group, have they attacked a certain group as an organization? 

They’re NBA players did you not watch last season?