Gladewater at Gilmer 08/26/2021

SHillBuckeye

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Did you lose? I have never heard of teams say man we gotta get through gladewater this yr to win it all. You know you will have to go through us to play for a ship that’s the difference. I have never seen another school ride someone else’s coattail so much just because they don’t compare in any way shape or form.

Oh they went through you 😂 

88FC4D8E-60F3-45CC-90FA-FE1A2A013714.png

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Did you lose? I have never heard of teams say man we gotta get through gladewater this yr to win it all. You know you will have to go through us to play for a ship that’s the difference. I have never seen another school ride someone else’s coattail so much just because they don’t compare in any way shape or form.

Ride your coattails? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOW? 

And yeah pretty much the last few years it’s been said every year. 3A will go through Malakoff, Grandview, Tatum, GW etc. 

36 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Y’all always talking about move ins y’all literally been getting beat since 91 lol. Also do you not know how many new coaches we have had since Jeff. Y’all have had the same system and still can’t win so it can’t all be the system I think the kids has something to do with it. Im sorry if Gladewater doesn’t have high expectations yr in and yr out. Maybe if y’all had better community support y’all wouldn’t be losing kids left and right, about to  be a 3a division 2 team.

Don’t think GW dropping down anytime soon if ever. One of the biggest 3A D1 schools. 

3 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Ride your coattails? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOW? 

And yeah pretty much the last few years it’s been said every year. 3A will go through Malakoff, Grandview, Tatum, GW etc. 

Y’all ride anyone coattails that beats us first it was PG now Carthage but guess who we ain’t got to worry about that’s bad news bears lol.

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Y’all ride anyone coattails that beats us first it was PG now Carthage but guess who we ain’t got to worry about that’s bad news bears lol.

How in the world did we ride PG’s coat tails? Now we did go into their home field and end that long winning streak they had… you know something the bux weren’t able to do. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Actually GW has been in talks to get through the region. Was close a few seasons ago.

12 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

11 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I mean GW is the highest ranked team in region 2. I know rankings don’t mean everything but they are definitely a team you have to get through and have been viewed as that since they dropped down to 3A. They have classifications for a reason. 

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I mean GW is the highest ranked team in region 2. I know rankings don’t mean everything but they are definitely a team you have to get through and have been viewed as that since they dropped down to 3A. They have classifications for a reason. 

They dropped down and still can’t make it to the big dance. Look at the hype last yr just to lose in the first round lol

5 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Notice how he skipped right over that image. He probably went to a corner in a dark room to #### on his thumb 😂 

Hey rather me personally would rather lose like that than to lose a heartbreaker. But guess what we got to play on that stage something none of your bears that’s living knows anything about lol. 

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Hey rather me personally would rather lose like that than to lose a heartbreaker. But guess what we got to play on that stage something none of your bears that’s living knows anything about lol. 

Where your enrollment numbers you are so sure of? You sure know a lot about GW… 

4 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

What year did you play/graduate from Gilmer? I see 02 at the end of your username so I'm assuming 02. 

20 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

You’d rather get beat 70-14 instead of 35-34?  And I’m the special one ? 😂 

• Thanks 1