Gladewater at Gilmer 08/26/2021

SHillBuckeye

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

I mean we still had to go like 80 yards with ni time outs lol. Come on man y’all got beat on a draw play that went for like 30 yards how does that happen. Mack couldn’t even get in a stance he was so tired, I always thought they should of faked it to Mack and let the QB keep it cause everyone knew who was getting the ball.

Did we get the first down from where you sat ?  👀

32 minutes ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

Lol we do sell cheese fries and usually have chick fil a sandwiches and that 2014 game is still one of the best if not the best high school games i have ever attended. 

Except for the outcome I agree. Both teams deserved to play for a title. 

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Gilmer should spot Gw a couple of TD and play some Jv players in the first half making it interesting. I hope Gw tires out Gilmer so they look past Henderson next week 😂.

I kinda hope GW’s tongues are still dragging next week when they come to our house.  Last year was a train wreck after our first drive stalled.  

12 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Yeah I agree I feel the same way about Gilmer. However, we were a down field lineman on to scoring a game winning TD last year. @ Gilmer won’t be as easy.

Nope.  When the Lions pull up the scoreboard will already say 15-0 Bux.  They have better parking now and a really nice new high school.  But the visitor restroom is straight out of the 80’s.  😂

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Man I wanted to go to this game. Good luck to both teams! I believe the Buckeyes will come out on top, though I'd love to see the world in flames when Gladewater gets over the Gilmer slump. 

Gilmer website has a live stream to watch it! Got my computer fired up hopefully it’s a decent game but I have a Feeling Gilmer might have way too much for Gladewater. Hoping for a good one though.✌️

38 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I would hate to be gladewater sitting in this sun omg, they might should of waited until 9 to play this game lol

Just think no matter whose home field it at they’d still be in the sun lol

• LOL! 1