Gladewater at Gilmer 08/26/2021

SHillBuckeye

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Definitely alot of work to do, hard to judge off of 1st game... saw carthage was losing earlier 

They are. That’s what 5 turnovers and 3 missing o line starters will do for you while breaking in a new QB at same time. 

still outgained Crosby. Crazy thing. 

we will see if it’s an anomaly or a new day. I think it will be the former. 

26 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Gilmer is overrated.Seriously!

Definitely NOT overrated. Looked out of sync on several drives, particularly end of 2nd, early 3rd. Looked very vanilla at times offensively. Both teams have things to work on for next week. Gladewater will be fine. 

1 minute ago, SHillBuckeye said:

Definitely NOT overrated. Looked out of sync on several drives, particularly end of 2nd, early 3rd. Looked very vanilla at times offensively. Both teams have things to work on for next week. Gladewater will be fine. 

I was thinking that might be sarcasm but who knows. Lol

3 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Good game Bux y’all have a great team. Thought we were playing pretty well minus the mistakes up until we didn’t capitalize off the two turnovers. Defense played well until they got gassed. Both teams should have good runs in them this year. 

How is Allen?

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I think they know what he can do so wanted to see what the other kids could do. Also #21 Jackson is so electrifying.

Great game. Y’all have so many options. We hung until y’all wore us out. We definitely need to pick a QB. We will be fine. 

9 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

How is Allen?

He should be fine it was just cramps. He kept trying to play it out. Knew it was going to be tough to play Kolin and DJ in such important roles that whole game. Just a lot to ask in the first game of the year.