Gladewater at Gilmer 08/26/2021

SHillBuckeye

3 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Oh u a early bird it’s the late folks that be having the issues I see lol 

For sure I saw people walking a long way to get to the stadium.  I got there early and the home parking lot had plenty of spots.

3 hours ago, bearnation said:

Without a doubt... Gilmer front 7, as I told you earlier in the week, is a problem and will be a problem all year for their opponents... I do feel like we are missing a home run hitter at RB though... I dont want that to sound like im knocking our current RB, kid runs hard and does so well when a hole is presented to him... I just dont see the top end speed i've seen from guys in the past. 

That’s my worry about GW this year. The defense is a pleasant surprise but I can’t remember a year where we don’t have 1-2 guys who can take it to the house from the RB position. When you don’t have that you really have to grind out drives and the margin for error is much less. 

• Like 1

I like watching Haynes. His runs are more thought out. He is very patient waiting on the blockers and plays to develope. Just a smooth runner. But I also like watching Jackson run the ball. He is quick on his feet no doubt. Too many good players to name them all. This group has lots of potential.