Friday Night Football App

HKS85

10 minutes ago, HKS85 said:

Is the Friday Night Football App still active? We are less than a month away from opening night and I have no games showing up on my app. It is still displaying last years games for my teams. 

They usually update a week or so before game, I assume they will update soon

4 hours ago, HKS85 said:

Is the Friday Night Football App still active? We are less than a month away from opening night and I have no games showing up on my app. It is still displaying last years games for my teams. 

Stepp was posting on it as recently as two days ago. But you're right, not sure why the schedules aren't updated yet.

36 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

The last couple years it hasn't updated on usual time like the past and there was an app update each time. I haven't received a notification to update the app yet. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah last year I swear it was like Tuesday or Wednesday before the first game of the season 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb

Last season they were late on updating due to schools finding fill in games and splitting up the start dates for each classification.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I think that their thought on it is more people will pay thus increasing their revenue. 

It will eliminate a lot of the garbage on the app for sure. May be able to have a civil conversation on there. 

• Like 2

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

It will eliminate a lot of the garbage on the app for sure. May be able to have a civil conversation on there. 

Some of them are entertaining 🤣 

32 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

That app is #### anyway. I got suspended for saying we should honor our men and women in the military by standing for the pledge. That’s literally all I said and I got kicked off for inappropriate talk 🙄

Doesn't surprise me now days.

We dont allow political talk on the app, I suspended a ton of people for violating the rules...political talk was rampant on the forum there...I still cant keep up with it alone but hopefully with the new updates it'll be much easier to delete inappropriate posts and ban rule violators. 

We are beta testing the new app and we are hoping to have it ready by Thursday

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

We dont allow political talk on the app, I suspended a ton of people for violating the rules...political talk was rampant on the forum there...I still cant keep up with it alone but hopefully with the new updates it'll be much easier to delete inappropriate posts and ban rule violators. 

We are beta testing the new app and we are hoping to have it ready by Thursday

Well I can tell you now you missed a lot of people. No other person including the person I was responding to got suspended. They all kept posting. And how is talking about not taking a knee during the anthem political? I didn’t reference any political side or any political person. I simply said we should honor the people who have fought and died for our freedom by standing for the flag and our national anthem. If you have a problem with that I don’t want to be on your app 

• Like 4

Just now, Jakeelee05 said:

Well I can tell you now you missed a lot of people. No other person including the person I was responding to got suspended. They all kept posting. And how is talking about not taking a knee during the anthem political? I didn’t reference any political side or any political person. I simply said we should honor the people who have fought and died for our freedom by standing for the flag and our national anthem. If you have a problem with that I don’t want to be on your app 

I have no idea if I even banned you...its possible I did but its possible someone else banned you...but I'm sure it was because you violated the rules. Have a great night! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I have no idea if I even banned you...its possible I did but its possible someone else banned you...but I'm sure it was because you violated the rules. Have a great night! 

Well y’all need to change the rules if what I said is a violation. You have a great night too!