Friday Night Football App

HKS85

On 8/22/2021 at 8:49 PM, MattStepp said:

We dont allow political talk on the app, I suspended a ton of people for violating the rules...political talk was rampant on the forum there...I still cant keep up with it alone but hopefully with the new updates it'll be much easier to delete inappropriate posts and ban rule violators. 

We are beta testing the new app and we are hoping to have it ready by Thursday

On 8/22/2021 at 9:00 PM, Jakeelee05 said:

Well I can tell you now you missed a lot of people. No other person including the person I was responding to got suspended. They all kept posting. And how is talking about not taking a knee during the anthem political? I didn’t reference any political side or any political person. I simply said we should honor the people who have fought and died for our freedom by standing for the flag and our national anthem. If you have a problem with that I don’t want to be on your app 

What used to be patriotic, pro American and wholesome is now considered inappropriate because it offends a few jerk wads.  Instead of telling the few jerk wads to to get lost, they ban and suspend the other people who represent vast majority of patriotic and wholesome Americans .... welcome to "woke" corporate America ....

• Like 8
  • Roll Eyes 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

What used to be patriotic, pro American and wholesome is now considered inappropriate because it offends a few jerk wads.  Instead of telling the few jerk wads to to get lost, they ban and suspend the other people who represent vast majority of patriotic and wholesome Americans .... welcome to "woke" corporate America ....

We also banned several posters who leaned to the other side of the fence as well......so the rule was 100% applied evenly....

3 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

We also banned several posters who leaned to the other side of the fence as well......so the rule was 100% applied evenly....

Unpatriotic, un-American jerk wads don't deserve 100% even opportunity .... that's what's wrong with America  ...  once you give in to the 🐡 :poop:s you never hear the end of it and they are never satisfied  .... it's time somebody stand up to these jerk wads  ....

• Like 3
  • Roll Eyes 1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Unpatriotic, un-American jerk wads don't deserve 100% even opportunity .... that's what's wrong with America  ...  once you give in to the 🐡 :poop:s you never hear the end of it and they are never satisfied  .... it's time somebody stand up to these jerk wads  ....

You are entitled to your opinion on that matter and thats ok....just as we are entitled to manage the forum as we see fit...and thats ok too

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Matt, For the record, I think you are doing a good job with the app. I like the direction the Beta is heading with AI and reporting, and if that doesn't work ... well, there's always next year. I also like the idea of reading is free, but you gotta pay to chat, but I also know how much programming goes into making that happen and programming ain't cheap.

Keep the faith! Don't let a few rotten apples spoil a good thing!

Thanks for all you do for #txhsfb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

That’s the problem. People report on things that aren’t wrong but instead it’s just things they don’t agree with. 

That is especially true on this site.  I deal more with hurt feelings than I do with actual violations...

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

You are entitled to your opinion on that matter and thats ok....just as we are entitled to manage the forum as we see fit...and thats ok too

This is going in my signature to let some of these guys know that we aren't the only forum that works this way lol

• Thanks 1

If the chat portion of the app bothers you, don't click on it. NEWSFLASH: Nobody is forcing you to click on the chat section. The app is great for keeping up with scores of local games, I for one am grateful for it. I have friends who coach all over east texas and have friends who's kids play all over etx, its nice to know how the games going while watching Gladewater.... besides that it gives me something to do during the 45 minute long half-time show every week. 

• Like 4