Friday Night Football App

HKS85

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I cant find it in the app store. It just says its no longer accessible but there isn't a replacement in my play store

Try looking to see if your iPhone archived the app.  If it has click the app and it will push it through.  I’d not try going to the App Store then your profile (top right) in the App Store homepage.  Look for updates there

• Like 1

If you already are signed up with Dave Campbell's Texas Football it is just linking your account. Much easier to go online and add everything from a computer to update the app as far as Teams and such. Going to take some time to get use to but it's ok. Game chats are still there too so that's a plus.

40 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Try looking to see if your iPhone archived the app.  If it has click the app and it will push it through.  I’d not try going to the App Store then your profile (top right) in the App Store homepage.  Look for updates there

I got it hoss. Thanks

If you have an android phone, go to Google play then go to the top right hand there will be a circle with a letter. Press that and it will say manage apps then press it and scroll, to you see the new Football Friday app and push update. Make sure you delete your old app first and install the new app.

11 minutes ago, BossBear02 said:

Yes, but the app is horrible.  Pretty much it's just an advertisement app. They took a pretty good app and made it as bad as they could. 

Parts of it I like and parts of it I don’t. I can see some improvements being made to make it easier to navigate. Supposedly it isn’t completed yet and they rolled it out early so we could keep up with scores. I’ll reserve judgement until we get a completed product. 

• Thanks 1