Friday Night Football App

HKS85

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Work……in………progress.  It’s not finished but they had to release something before the season or build one and support another.  No sense in doing double work.  I’m sure they wished it was completed before the season but stuff happens.  It is not something to get too worked up about bro.

Bro....

9 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

People hate change but its inevitable...if you didnt think we were going to make some changes to the app when we bought it...welp....

Are there issues? Yup....but we know what they are and we'll get them fixed...

I for one like that the newest comments are now at the bottom in the chat. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

Seems good to me. I like the way the new chat is better than the old one. We'll find out soon how the scores work.

Gilmer was already winning 15-0 yesterday so there are still issues with people messing with the scores. 🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Gilmer was already winning 15-0 yesterday so there are still issues with people messing with the scores. 🤣

Yeah I'm not sure how they're gonna fix that either. It's good to let people enter the scores so they can be current but there's always a couple of wiseguys lol.

1 hour ago, Vandalman said:

Yeah I'm not sure how they're gonna fix that either. It's good to let people enter the scores so they can be current but there's always a couple of wiseguys lol.

Make people take a picture of the score board and field to prove they are at the game to submit a score

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Make people take a picture of the score board and field to prove they are at the game to submit a score

Or use a scoring system like this site does for members based on activity, length of time as a member, number of times a post is removed for unacceptable content, etc.  If you don’t have a score above a certain number updating scores is disabled.  That will eliminate most kids from logging in and jacking with the scores.

• Like 3