What would it take?

mellon

24 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

In my experience...nearly every business stays short staffed. That is why service is lousy pretty much every where.

All the ones I’m hearing about in east Texas are staffed at about 50%.  Patients are getting sent elsewhere not because they’re out of beds, but are low on staff

21 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

A lot of that is people with the attitude, “Why work when Uncle Sugar will pay you to stay home?” I’d much rather earn my money than have it given to me; That attitude is in my DNA. My old man worked up until he was 83 & died at 85, wore slap out.😕

You think the nurses and doctors are off because they’ve been laid off?  Most of them are dragging up due to fatigue.  

20 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You think the nurses and doctors are off because they’ve been laid off?  Most of them are dragging up due to fatigue.  

Not speaking about medical professionals, per se; I was speaking more about people too lazy to work. I know medical professionals are no doubt stressed to the Max right now.

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not speaking about medical professionals, per se; I was speaking more about people too lazy to work. I know medical professionals are no doubt stressed to the Max right now.

That’s what we were talking about was hospitals being understaffed.  

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

👌 Your choice... I pray you stay healthy; I choose not to take the vaccine. I had success with the Rocephen & Keflex regimen in June of 2020. I’ll go that route again if need be.

Antibiotics don’t help with a virus, but oh well.  My wife knows somebody that had Covid last fall and it was like a cold.  He has it now and has Covid pneumonia in the hospital.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SloppyJoe said:

Thanks. The microchips they place in migratory birds are smaller than a grain of rice. They've used these for over 12 years now.

The vaccine comes in a multi dose vial. Do you honestly think that the pharmacist or whoever is giving you the vaccine can insure that a tiny chip is drawn up into each syringe?  Use a little common sense.   

• Like 1

For some people, probably proof that the vaccine would actually  eliminate the virus or at the very least keep you from getting it. Doesn't appear to do either. Not to mention that this virus is showing signs of mutating into different strains at will. Did flu vaccines eliminate the flu? I believe smallpox and polio may only have had 2 or 3 variants so might be why it worked out well. I haven't taken any shots or vaccines since I was old enough to object so this one is no different to me. It's your choice, if you want it get it if not don't. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

The vaccine comes in a multi dose vial. Do you honestly think that the pharmacist or whoever is giving you the vaccine can insure that a tiny chip is drawn up into each syringe?  Use a little common sense.   

Why wouldn't they just place the chip in the syringe?

• Thanks 1

It's funny someone should mention the greatest generation because we were just talking about that around here. I had a different perception of how they may have handled todays events. I thought that since they rose up against Nazi Germany and defended freedom that they would never approved of such government control of this great land we call the United States of America. I wondered if it was even a coincidence that all of this is happening now that most of them have passed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I do too.  Do you own a car?  Or did you work for a living?

I own two cars & I have worked for many years, though I am currently disabled due to suffering a TIA; a Transient Ischemic Attack, better known as a Stroke while working in 2017. Why do you ask?

10 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I have several Docs and Nurses in my famly and talk to some of them frequently ... I'd have to call 🐂 :poop: on that excuse ... 

My son works in Human Resources at Priefert and interviews all the new hires ... they are having trouble filling their positiond because of all the extended and supplemented "unemployment" hand outs .... Why work when you can sit on your 10164.png and get paid by the government? ....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Vandalman said:

It's funny someone should mention the greatest generation because we were just talking about that around here. I had a different perception of how they may have handled todays events. I thought that since they rose up against Nazi Germany and defended freedom that they would never approved of such government control of this great land we call the United States of America. I wondered if it was even a coincidence that all of this is happening now that most of them have passed.

It seems many of the latter generaltion have forgotten what many of them fought and died for ... far too many are willing succumbing to total government control ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

What is it then?

MRna is just a booster shot for the spike protein. Vaccines have typically inactivated or attenuated virus. That’s how normal vaccines work. By definition a vaccine prevents the spread of the disease. This clearly does not do that. Imagine a small pox vaccine that we all still get it, but just not as bad. That’s not how it works. 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have several Docs and Nurses in my famly and talk to some of them frequently ... I'd have to call 🐂 :poop: on that excuse ... 

My son works in Human Resources at Priefert and interviews all the new hires ... they are having trouble filling their positiond because of all the extended and supplemented "unemployment" hand outs .... Why work when you can sit on your 10164.png and get paid by the government? ....

Lots of nurses are also going on “Covid call” as a travel nurse leaving their home position as well.  That’s where some of the shortages are too.

nurses make more than $600 a week in the unemployment.