Week One: Tatum at Center

Eagleborn

Who wins  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Eagle921 said:

I wanna see the same energy at about 11 pm on friday

Lol I will tell them make sure they have some extra towels for y’all Tatum fans. Dry y’all eyes because when you lose I know it’s gne be excuses and crying 

5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Center JV comes from behind to win 27-24, I do believe. 

Scratch that.....QB just engineered a last minute passing drive to go up 30-27 with 5 seconds left. Recovered the kick on kick off. Ball game. 

Nice job JV. Sounds like Truit Anthony had himself a game at QB.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RiderMan said:

Lol I will tell them make sure they have some extra towels for y’all Tatum fans. Dry y’all eyes because when you lose I know it’s gne be excuses and crying 

Game day. Don’t forget them towels. 

And please tell your soccer coach thanks for letting us have an American football game on his field. 

• LOL! 1

Gimme Center. I’ll take em on the diamond this year as well 😂..No seriously though, have heard lots of good about Tatum and they’ll be very good this year.  Thankful for the time given to us by all those on the Center staff and for the work they put into our boys. Hope they do good. 

I am torn over who to pick to win this game.

Center is a District mate and personally speaking as a highschool football fan by default I try to always pull (unless of course we are playing them) for teams Jasper is in District with when they play non District opponents.

Tatum are my forever friends(😉) and not long ago were our District mate.

Being these two have had some wildly entertaining games the past few seasons (from an outsiders perspective that is) I think I just leave it at wishing both good luck and hope for an injury free game.