πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 11 - 2A DII Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰

GreezyChef

17 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

So does Tenaha.Β  Β You can run the veer from several formations.Β  Β 

I always thought of the Veer as a concept, not a formation. I've seen teams run it out of a Pro-Set, Flexbone, Pro I, etc.Β 

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Cushing runs the flexbone

It's all smoke and mirrors anyway.Β  Apparently Tenaha isn't running veer this week have decided to work on the passing game.Β  Β Shotgun 5 wide at practice this week.Β  JJ looking great running the jet sweep.Β  Β And the 2 man stick with JJ and pooh moore is pretty much unstoppable.Β 

5 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

It's all smoke and mirrors anyway.Β  Apparently Tenaha isn't running veer this week have decided to work on the passing game.Β  Β Shotgun 5 wide at practice this week.Β  JJ looking great running the jet sweep.Β  Β And the 2 man stick with JJ and pooh moore is pretty much unstoppable.Β 

Yep,prepare for the option run anyway,cheetah don't get rid of its spots when it's muddy πŸ‘€

30 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yep,prepare for the option run anyway,cheetah don't get rid of its spots when it's muddy πŸ‘€

Dive, toss sweep, counter, outside lead/power, play action pass, block, tackle, protect the football.Β  Β 

Its really pretty simple.Β 

18 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

This is going to get ugly. Cushing is not very good, they are just the best of the bad.Β 

This right here...Β  I mean, I'm glad to see Cushing playing better than they have been in recent years, but this one won't be close. Tenaha's JV will have to play most of the second half to keep it from being embarrassing.Β 

1 hour ago, CDubya936 said:

This is going to get ugly. Cushing is not very good, they are just the best of the bad.Β 

Nah it's just the fact that someone from the booming metropolis of Cushing would call another town "run down little town".Β  Rose colored glasses I guess.Β Β