The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I'll go first. Do y'all remember when Powerlifter started mostly replying with pictures of monkeys and angry men pointing fingers?  Good times.  

I remember that time he posted a picture of one of WOS Stings best players…that didn’t play for WOS…

• LOL! 2

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I may on second thought can’t wait till Christmas. I will pay top dollar. I need to ask Surratt and Preston at next week chalk talk. I am sure Cc already has the Carthage version  so may  not be that difficult to get wearing blue with wicked H. 

It starts about halfway or 3/4 of the way down on Page 10 of this thread.  Page 10 and 11 are hilarious. haha

Just now, JBizzle said:

I’m still about 50-50 on if he’s just the greatest troll on smoaky…

Definitely not a troll... we have heavily researched him just to make sure we didn't make a mistake and completely ban someone who didn't deserve it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

Just now, JBizzle said:

So he gone?

I don't think so.  He probably just forgot where he is..........  We started his own personal thread because the stuff he posts, he just doesn't completely get right or understand...  so we let it slide, moved it here, so we didn't have to chase crazy :poop: all over this site.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • SMH 1