The Official Powerlifter Thread

powerlifter

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Definitely not a troll... we have heavily researched him just to make sure we didn't make a mistake and completely ban someone who didn't deserve it.

That's a scary job... to research and attempt to dive into the mind of the one known as Powerlifter...

• LOL! 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, MavGrad99 said:

also SETX is where he should be posting anyway... no idea why anyone would think a WO-S thread would be met with loving arms in an ETX forum.

i am not going to start something i don't believe no one will win. i don't know why you started this smelly remark to me please use a little class sir. let me say this to all you posters on here never ever would i get on here and hurt no one  sir if it makes you feel better take this powerlifting trend  down it will not hurt my feelings that's the kind of person i am.

5 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

i am not going to start something i don't believe no one will win. i don't know why you started this smelly remark to me please use a little class sir. let me say this to all you posters on here never ever would i get on here and hurt no one  sir if it makes you feel better take this powerlifting trend  down it will not hurt my feelings that's the kind of person i am.

You completely misunderstood the post you responded to.  Not completely surprising though.  Carry on.

• Confused 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:37 PM, powerlifter said:

The reason why we had to start this thread was to keep the high school forum from being covered up with your random posts. This site covers the whole of East Texas, not just WOS.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:26 PM, MavGrad99 said:

Definitely not a troll... we have heavily researched him just to make sure we didn't make a mistake and completely ban someone who didn't deserve it.

I can confirm this. Y’all have no idea. Sometimes a troll is a lot easier situation to handle.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:37 PM, powerlifter said:

There’s a powerlifting trend? Good. Makes for explosive hips coming off the snap. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2