The Official Powerlifter Thread

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Powerlifter hasn't been seen here since last Saturday.  Is he ok? Is he active on the other board?

Yup. He's been having the time of his life this week on the WOS vs Orangefield thread. 

Just now, JBizzle said:

My depression has taken a turn for the worse since this thread died.  Come back to us Powerlifter!!!!!

We can always reminisce about all the good times we had.  We will always have the memories!  

• LOL! 3

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I'll go first. Do y'all remember when Powerlifter started mostly replying with pictures of monkeys and angry men pointing fingers?  Good times.  

I remember that time he posted a picture of one of WOS Stings best players…that didn’t play for WOS…

• LOL! 2

30 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I remember that time he posted a picture of one of WOS Stings best players…that didn’t play for WOS…

Oh my I missed that one. We’re they a former player or from Carthage?  Again we need to photoshop Surratt in a Henderson shirt/hat. Christmas early and I can dream. @CarthDawg77 good Christmas present for me . I be willing to chip in. Heck would go on the mantle with a light on it.

• LOL! 2

I may on second thought can’t wait till Christmas. I will pay top dollar. I need to ask Surratt and Preston at next week chalk talk. I am sure Cc already has the Carthage version  so may  not be that difficult to get wearing blue with wicked H. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I may on second thought can’t wait till Christmas. I will pay top dollar. I need to ask Surratt and Preston at next week chalk talk. I am sure Cc already has the Carthage version  so may  not be that difficult to get wearing blue with wicked H. 

It starts about halfway or 3/4 of the way down on Page 10 of this thread.  Page 10 and 11 are hilarious. haha

On 9/29/2021 at 10:07 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Isn't this the kid that made national news cause he's a freshman at that size? This kid aint at no wos. That kid from somewhere in the Southeast USA. Cmon man. Smh  

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/8th-grade-football-player-justus-terry-goes-viral-on-social-media/

This is too funny. I mean we had some guys go to Carthage and always wanted some Carthage players but I never thought I would portray them  in Henderson.

• LOL! 1