trueblue82

On 9/20/2021 at 8:36 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Week 5 games:Β 

Garrison (1-2) at Groveton (0-3)

Joaquin (2-2) at Clarksville (2-2)

San Augustine (1-3) at Alto (1-3)

Shelbyville (2-2) vs Trinity Christian (SHS HOCO)Β 

Timpson (4-0) at James Bowie (2-2)

Last time I heard ol Jim bowtie had to much speed for Timpson.Β  Seems like dejavue.Β  But it's been a week since someone else said thar

• LOL! 2

The biggest surprise this week is that Trinity Christian actually gave Shelbyville a game. I had the Dragons winning that one handily. Other than that, it’s pretty much what we expected. Joaquin and Garrison won in blowouts, San Augustine dropped a tough one to Alto, and Covid took the potential Timpson- Bowie donnybrook.Β 
Please post your results and standings.Β 

Week 6 is going to be kinda boring. Shelbyville playing Detroit (Texas. They’re not playing the NFL Detroit Lions, although if they lose well, you know that will be the reason) on Thursday at Marshall.Β San Augustine hostingΒ Woodlands Christian Academy Friday at 7:00. Everyone else is on their scheduled bye week. Garrison did have a game with Alto that they had picked up, but Alto had to drop it when their district flipped their bye week to the end of the season. I figure the Bulldogs or Timpson might be trying to find a game for this week. Good luck to them.Β 

• Thanks 1

Looks like district play is going to be a battle of attrition. Garrison's sidelineΒ looks like a MASH unit, several players look to be out for the forseable future, some done for the year .... I'm sure other teams are going through the same situation ... Timpson looks to be coasting for a deeeeeep playoff run .... hope they can stay healthy .... what areΒ Garrison and Joe Quinn going to have left in the tank for a playoff run? ..... Shebbyville? ....

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Looks like district play is going to be a battle of attrition. Garrison's sidelineΒ looks like a MASH unit, several players look to be out for the forseable future, some done for the year .... I'm sure other teams are going through the same situation ... Timpson looks to be coasting for a deeeeeep playoff run .... hope they can stay healthy .... what areΒ Garrison and Joe Quinn going to have left in the tank for a playoff run? ..... Shebbyville? ....

We got some athletic looking cheerleaders that like to hog hunt a little. Coach might be trying to draft a couple of them to run the ball.Β 

• LOL! 1