πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

trueblue82

Well with West Hardin opting out for this season, that leaves us with a 4 game district schedule. Did anyone fill the extra bye week with a game, or is everyone taking that as an opportunity to get kids healed up from bumps and bruises during the district schedule? Also, I did a little checking on something I was curious about. As recently as 2012, we didn’t play on turf until we got to the playoffs. This year, we will play 2 games on grass, including all but one of our district games. How long before kids don’t know what grass feels like?

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 5:17 AM, trueblue82 said:

Well with West Hardin opting out for this season, that leaves us with a 4 game district schedule. Did anyone fill the extra bye week with a game, or is everyone taking that as an opportunity to get kids healed up from bumps and bruises during the district schedule? Also, I did a little checking on something I was curious about. As recently as 2012, we didn’t play on turf until we got to the playoffs. This year, we will play 2 games on grass, including all but one of our district games. How long before kids don’t know what grass feels like?

lol...why not start a NEW thread for the NEW season......:rofl:

Edited by LOL
I took care of it chief. ;)
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, they are ... just skeered to play us northernersΒ  .... lol

Ol Colmes wouldn’t even make the trip up last year, even after I offered to buy him a πŸ”strip basket with Ram Sauce.Β 

• LOL! 2

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Ol Colmes wouldn’t even make the trip up last year, even after I offered to buy him a πŸ”strip basket with Ram Sauce.Β 

Maybe W.H. needs to join the pee wee leagues with Tenneyhaw ....

• LOL! 1

• 5 weeks later...