πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

trueblue82

Timpson should be reg. 3 favorites. But imo no where near as good as the 3 SA teams that won region before them js. Kinda since theyve won 1 Regional Championship. Now they are the best of all time. Give me a break. SA played the closest to reg 4 team 2 years ago. Dont see the ALMIGHTY 🐻S. Doing that 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, Fbfan2007 said:

Timpson should be reg. 3 favorites. But imo no where near as good as the 3 SA teams that won region before them js. Kinda since theyve won 1 Regional Championship. Now they are the best of all time. Give me a break. SA played the closest to reg 4 team 2 years ago. Dont see the ALMIGHTY 🐻S. Doing that 

Living in the past will getcha nowhere 😁

6 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

For sure. Β I was stating that for whomever comes out of reg 3.Β 

Shiner scrimmage didn’t go well for them...5-3 vs industrial....only a scrimmage though but obviously losing 20 plus seniors is tough...even for themΒ 

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

Shiner scrimmage didn’t go well for them...5-3 vs industrial....only a scrimmage though but obviously losing 20 plus seniors is tough...even for themΒ 

Yeah I bet. Β Losing 17 hurt us last year.Β 

2 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Yeah I bet. Β Losing 17 hurt us last year.Β 

Wow! Β I didn’t realize that! Β Good luck to you guys this season...I was just messing with you earlier...as one of your amigos above said we don’t have this kind of talent on a regular basis...got smack talk while we can πŸ˜‰

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

Wow! Β I didn’t realize that! Β Good luck to you guys this season...I was just messing with you earlier...as one of your amigos above said we don’t have this kind of talent on a regular basis...got smack talk while we can πŸ˜‰

I used to love seeing Patrick Earl play. Β Haven’t really kept up with Timpson since then.Β