πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

trueblue82

West Rusk is very stout. They whipped us pretty good during the live quarter especially.Β  We got burned deep a few times with long passes.Β  Talked to the Superintendent and he said he isn't sure when our starting QB from last year will be ready to play following his surgery. A couple of other key players also were held out, he said.Β  We seem to have a lot more size than last year, also some tall guys i don't remember, unless they shot up ... lol

I think we'll be fine once the cogs come together around district play.Β  Our early schedule will be a real challenge.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Oh no! They lost their 1st scrimmage to a bigger classification!? They’ve gotta be down!!! Lol.Β 

I don’t think garrisonΒ gonna be down they always gonna be tough I think Timpson will be the team to choke and Beckville maybe the dark horseΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GrayBear said:

https://www.dailysentinel.com/social_media/article_deb1d8d5-4968-5dc0-bc3f-fecbc98e17db.html

Not sure Timpson is ready to choke! 28 plays 690 yds and 9 tds, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

They always have and always will no matter how many they move in it’s still Timpson! They have lots of talent but not the coaching toΒ they need to take them all the way. They will be out coached or not able to manage that many good players without internal issues that will sink them.Β 

10 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

They always have and always will no matter how many they move in it’s still Timpson! They have lots of talent but not the coaching toΒ they need to take them all the way. They will be out coached or not able to manage that many good players without internal issues that will sink them.Β 

You know beans about the coaching staffs in East Texas. Coach Therwanger is one of the best in AA. He’s turned them into a consistent winner.Β 

• Like 1