πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

trueblue82

1 minute ago, BabyDaddy said:

what makes you so certain of that please share your wisdom among usΒ 

No need for me to explain anything to you...the results of the Friday night games will tell a story that even you will be able to understand (although I could be giving you more credit than deserved) 😁

3 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

No need for me to explain anything to you...the results of the Friday night games will tell a story that even you will be able to understand (although I could be giving you more credit than deserved) 😁

He can’t hear you. He’s still trying to figure out how to Google something.Β 

• LOL! 2

5 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

I feel like Lawson’s program executes very well and he gets more bang for his buck with his guys vs what Kerry gets at Timpson from better athletes

I think Lawson is a good football coach…for whatever reason though the Rams tend to not reach their full potential. Are they consistently competitive? Yes. Are they ever an easy win? Nope. Have they truly put it all together yet? I think the answer to that is no.Β 

1 hour ago, Fbfan2007 said:

Timpson is good. Not Great. This Region not near as good as it was 2 to 5 years ago. Real TTown that would be Teneha.Β  One good year win Β state title then your great.

Tennehaw had their success in the peewee leagues.Β  Garrison won their state championship in what is now 3A DII ,,,, that's two classifications higher than any titleΒ Tenneyhaw has won. If Garrison had been playing in the same classification as Tenneyhaw, they would have won 3 or 4 more state championships .... take your lame "real TTown" talk back down to the peewee leagues ....Β :rofl:

• LOL! 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

Tennehaw had their success in the peewee leagues.Β  Garrison won their state championship in what is now 3A DII ,,,, that's two classifications higher than any titleΒ Tenneyhaw has won. If Garrison had been playing in the same classification as Tenneyhaw, they would have won 3 or 4 more state championships .... take your lame "real TTown" talk back down to the peewee leagues ....Β :rofl:

I was thinking the same about SA if we had both been in Tenaha’s division we would have multiple titles a piece. They couldn’t cut it in D1. Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

I was thinking the same about SA if we had both been in Tenaha’s division we would have multiple titles a piece. They couldn’t cut it in D1. Β 

The State Championship SA won was in what would be 3A DIΒ  .... Tenneyhaw won their's in what is now 2A DII ... you are right, they couldn't hang with the big boys ...

SA team with Haggerty on it. Timpson team with Yarborough, Mosby, Osby......Tiger teamsΒ with McCollister, Thompson,Β Latham, Pipkin, Β Holmes, Davis .... All those teams are better than these current successes.... Perhaps SA last really good is in that conversation thoughΒ 

10 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

SA team with Haggerty on it. Timpson team with Yarborough, Mosby, Osby......Tiger teamsΒ with McCollister, Thompson,Β Latham, Pipkin, Β Holmes, Davis .... All those teams are better than these current successes.... Perhaps SA last really good is in that conversation thoughΒ 

πŸ‘€

27 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison 16-0 team was the most dominant team upfront on both sides ofΒ the ball I’ve seen

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The State Championship SA won was in what would be 3A DIΒ  .... Tenneyhaw won their's in what is now 2A DII ... you are right, they couldn't hang with the big boys ...

It’s worth mentioning that Tenaha went to regional finals a couple of years back in 2A D1. Also, they’ve only had one realignment since they split the divisions up where their enrollment has been at a D1 level. Saying β€œthey can’t play in the big leagues” is no different than beating up Center for not being able to play with Henderson. TenahaΒ have a long history of playing up and beating teams from higher classifications.Β 

1 hour ago, BabyDaddy said:

What HC’s orΒ even assistant coaches in this districtΒ have won state somewhereΒ 

None that I know of. One has taken two different programs to state semifinals, but you said he doesn’tΒ know what he’s doing. The last team to advance to the D1 state finals out of Region 3 was Mart, who is no longer D1. The last current D1 R3 team to win state was Alto in 2007. Coach Keith Gardner retired in 2012. Terry Ward is currently at Frankston (not sure if he’s HC or assistant), and he won a ring at Tenaha in 2011, but the experts here say that was peewee league.Β 

2 hours ago, Fbfan2007 said:

My district predictions. Honestly.Β 

Joaquin

TTown no 2

SA/ Garrison

Shelbyville

Β 

Β 

As much as I would like to have Joaquin as district champ in my opinion and is only mine the district championship goes thru Timpson this year. I am a diehardΒ  Joaquin fan and it really hard thing to say. But it all depends on injuries and how the backups perform.Β Β 

30 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

None that I know of. One has taken two different programs to state semifinals, but you said he doesn’tΒ know what he’s doing. The last team to advance to the D1 state finals out of Region 3 was Mart, who is no longer D1. The last current D1 R3 team to win state was Alto in 2007. Coach Keith Gardner retired in 2012. Terry Ward is currently at Frankston (not sure if he’s HC or assistant), and he won a ring at Tenaha in 2011, but the experts here say that was peewee league.Β 

Hasn’t Garrison got some coaches that have won state with other teams? I took your advice googled itΒ