πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

trueblue82

37 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

You're always welcome to come to the political forum and watch the beautiful mess that me and Colmes are stirring up on a nightly basis.Β  Β Leftists on suicide watch.Β  Β 

I’ve stirred my share of the poop over there.Β 

14 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Well Joaquin is 2-1 vs Garrison since they’ve been in a district together. As far as Shelbyville, well, you know.Β 

I wouldn’t go make big time money bets on it this year because I don’t see either having a decent shot at winning against them this yearΒ 

40 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

I wouldn’t go make big time money bets on it this year because I don’t see either having a decent shot at winning against them this yearΒ 

I’m pretty sure there was a Garrison fan on here last year making the same predictions. He got all butthurt after his puppies lost at Joaquin. But we have 8 games to play before we worry about them this year.Β 

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m pretty sure there was a Garrison fan on here last year making the same predictions. He got all butthurt after his puppies lost at Joaquin. But we have 8 games to play before we worry about them this year.Β 

True there are lots of games before then all we can do is hope that we can have a normal year for players and fans this year and whoever wins just winsΒ 

3 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

True there are lots of games before then all we can do is hope that we can have a normal year for players and fans this year and whoever wins just winsΒ 

Very true. This is gonna be a fun district to watch. I’m not big on predicting anything other than the next game. I’ll make my predictions on week 1 games after this week’s scrimmages.Β 

• Like 1