๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

trueblue82

43 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Timpson gonna do what they always do and thatโ€™s not go all the way! So enjoy those padded stats playing the non district schedule yโ€™all got!ย 

In all honesty, Timpson needs a tougher schedule but I guess you play theย schedule you have and move on. ย Would love to see yโ€™all beat Waskom but thatโ€™sย a tall order...especially for your pups of G townย lolย 

15 hours ago, Fbfan2007 said:

But the team with Wilkerson was the biggest lineman ive ever seen. Including Garrison in 2003. Them boys were huge

Wilkerson was a BIG dude, but he was just one guy .... The 2003 Garrison linemen averaged around 285 ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Timpson gonna do what they always do and thatโ€™s not go all the way! So enjoy those padded stats playing the non district schedule yโ€™all got!ย 

Can you still fit into your 2004 Bulldog cheerleader uniform?ย 

• LOL! 3

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Just working off of a hunch.ย 

Good try my friend but not even close in any aspect! Just bc I donโ€™t like Timpson doesnโ€™t mean I wasย Garrison cheerleader especially in 2004 ๐Ÿ˜‚ there are lots of people that donโ€™t like Timpsonย 

11 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Good try my friend but not even close in any aspect! Just bc I donโ€™t like Timpson doesnโ€™t mean I wasย Garrison cheerleader especially in 2004 ๐Ÿ˜‚ there are lots of people that donโ€™t like Timpsonย 

Naw....more Garrison folks than anyone else. ย 

3 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Naw....more Garrison folks than anyone else. ย 

Yeah Tenaha fans tend to reserve their hatred for Joaquin. The long delay through the 80s and 90s pretty much killed any Tenaha-Timpson rivalry. Center folks are too busy looking down their noses at the rest of Shelby County to really hate any of us. Garrison really doesnโ€™t have a natural rival aside from Timpson. So anyone who hates Timpson has to be from Garrison.

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Yeah Tenaha fans tend to reserve their hatred for Joaquin. The long delay through the 80s and 90s pretty much killed any Tenaha-Timpson rivalry. Center folks are too busy looking down their noses at the rest of Shelby County to really hate any of us. Garrison really doesnโ€™t have a natural rival aside from Timpson. So anyone who hates Timpson has to be from Garrison.

Pretty accurate right there now I know

10 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

There ya go lolย 

Controlled scrimmage

Many 2-1 against Garrison

Many 2-1 against Westwoodย 

Garrison 2-1 against Westwoodย 

ย 

live Qt Westwood 7-0 vs Garrisonย 

live Qt Many 7-0 vs Garrisonย 

Many played Garrison in another Qt and they ended 0-0ย 

ย 

Very hard hitting scrimmage! I was really shocked how Westwood played tonightโ€ฆย 

Had some Fair weather fans say Tenaha and Logansport were gonna mop the field with ole Joe cuz of what they saw in 7 on 7..... Rams had their way with both teams.... Iโ€™ll repeat this for the ones in the back 7 on 7 ainโ€™t real ftball.....Alot of those WR donโ€™t like contact. Good job Rams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigj said:

Controlled scrimmage

Many 2-1 against Garrison

Many 2-1 against Westwoodย 

Garrison 2-1 against Westwoodย 

ย 

live Qt Westwood 7-0 vs Garrisonย 

live Qt Many 7-0 vs Garrisonย 

Many played Garrison in another Qt and they ended 0-0ย 

ย 

Very hard hitting scrimmage! I was really shocked how Westwood played tonightโ€ฆย 

Thatโ€™s what I heard Garrison looked like the real deal from people that were there watchingย