πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

Looks like district play is going to be a battle of attrition. Garrison's sidelineΒ looks like a MASH unit, several players look to be out for the forseable future, some done for the year .... I'm sure other teams are going through the same situation ... Timpson looks to be coasting for a deeeeeep playoff run .... hope they can stay healthy .... what areΒ Garrison and Joe Quinn going to have left in the tank for a playoff run? ..... Shebbyville? ....

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Looks like district play is going to be a battle of attrition. Garrison's sidelineΒ looks like a MASH unit, several players look to be out for the forseable future, some done for the year .... I'm sure other teams are going through the same situation ... Timpson looks to be coasting for a deeeeeep playoff run .... hope they can stay healthy .... what areΒ Garrison and Joe Quinn going to have left in the tank for a playoff run? ..... Shebbyville? ....

We got some athletic looking cheerleaders that like to hog hunt a little. Coach might be trying to draft a couple of them to run the ball.Β 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Only game is the Timpson game I think......

I have Shelbyville vs Detroit Thursday at Marshall and San Augustine hosting Woodlands Christian Academy on Friday in addition to Timpson hosting Booneville, Arkansas.Β 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I have Shelbyville vs Detroit Thursday at Marshall and San Augustine hosting Woodlands Christian Academy on Friday in addition to Timpson hosting Booneville, Arkansas.Β 

Oops......lol....

Picks:

Timpson

Shelbyville

San Augustine

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Shelbyville

Woodlands Christian AcademyΒ 

Timpson

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Kinda expected it to be worse than that.Β 

Shelbyville ran 16 offensive plays and scored 40 points. Detroit snapped the ball at -2 on the play clock every snap and their RB wasn't terrible.Β 

24 minutes ago, JACK3T said:

Shelbyville ran 16 offensive plays and scored 40 points. Detroit snapped the ball at -2 on the play clock every snap and their RB wasn't terrible.Β 

That explains a lot.Β