Jump to content

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Tenaha had negative yards. Joaquin scored 4..... Couldโ€™ve been worse. Tigers gonna have a long year if they donโ€™t find linemen on both sides of the ball

Yikesย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Whoa garrisonย mightย ย be having a bad season was you thereย 

West Rusk is a pretty salty 3A team. I wouldnโ€™t read too much into a scrimmage performance against them. Garrison will be fine.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

West Rusk is very stout. They whipped us pretty good during the live quarter especially.ย  We got burned deep a few times with long passes.ย  Talked to the Superintendent and he said he isn't sure when our starting QB from last year will be ready to play following his surgery. A couple of other key players also were held out, he said.ย  We seem to have a lot more size than last year, also some tall guys i don't remember, unless they shot up ... lol

I think we'll be fine once the cogs come together around district play.ย  Our early schedule will be a real challenge.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

Oh no! They lost their 1st scrimmage to a bigger classification!? Theyโ€™ve gotta be down!!! Lol.ย 

I donโ€™t think garrisonย gonna be down they always gonna be tough I think Timpson will be the team to choke and Beckville maybe the dark horseย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

I donโ€™t think garrisonย gonna be down they always gonna be tough I think Timpson will be the team to choke and Beckville maybe the dark horseย 

Beckville isnโ€™t in that district.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GrayBear said:

https://www.dailysentinel.com/social_media/article_deb1d8d5-4968-5dc0-bc3f-fecbc98e17db.html

Not sure Timpson is ready to choke! 28 plays 690 yds and 9 tds, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

They always have and always will no matter how many they move in itโ€™s still Timpson! They have lots of talent but not the coaching toย they need to take them all the way. They will be out coached or not able to manage that many good players without internal issues that will sink them.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Fbfan2007 said:

Timpson is good. Not Great. This Region not near as good as it was 2 to 5 years ago. Real TTown that would be Teneha.ย  One good year win ย state title then your great.

Butt hurt much?? ย Wuss!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

They always have and always will no matter how many they move in itโ€™s still Timpson! They have lots of talent but not the coaching toย they need to take them all the way. They will be out coached or not able to manage that many good players without internal issues that will sink them.ย 

You know beans about the coaching staffs in East Texas. Coach Therwanger is one of the best in AA. Heโ€™s turned them into a consistent winner.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, trueblue82 said:

You know beans about the coaching staffs in East Texas. Coach Therwanger is one of the best in AA. Heโ€™s turned them into a consistent winner.ย 

Yes sirย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

You know beans about the coaching staffs in East Texas. Coach Therwanger is one of the best in AA. Heโ€™s turned them into a consistent winner.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ this guy is funnyย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...