Jump to content

πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Timpson gonna do what they always do and that’s not go all the way! So enjoy those padded stats playing the non district schedule y’all got!Β 

In all honesty, Timpson needs a tougher schedule but I guess you play theΒ schedule you have and move on. Β Would love to see y’all beat Waskom but that’sΒ a tall order...especially for your pups of G townΒ lolΒ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Fbfan2007 said:

But the team with Wilkerson was the biggest lineman ive ever seen. Including Garrison in 2003. Them boys were huge

Wilkerson was a BIG dude, but he was just one guy .... The 2003 Garrison linemen averaged around 285 ....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Timpson gonna do what they always do and that’s not go all the way! So enjoy those padded stats playing the non district schedule y’all got!Β 

Can you still fit into your 2004 Bulldog cheerleader uniform?Β 

  • LOL! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Just working off of a hunch.Β 

Good try my friend but not even close in any aspect! Just bc I don’t like Timpson doesn’t mean I wasΒ Garrison cheerleader especially in 2004 πŸ˜‚ there are lots of people that don’t like TimpsonΒ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

Good try my friend but not even close in any aspect! Just bc I don’t like Timpson doesn’t mean I wasΒ Garrison cheerleader especially in 2004 πŸ˜‚ there are lots of people that don’t like TimpsonΒ 

Naw....more Garrison folks than anyone else. Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Naw....more Garrison folks than anyone else. Β 

Yeah Tenaha fans tend to reserve their hatred for Joaquin. The long delay through the 80s and 90s pretty much killed any Tenaha-Timpson rivalry. Center folks are too busy looking down their noses at the rest of Shelby County to really hate any of us. Garrison really doesn’t have a natural rival aside from Timpson. So anyone who hates Timpson has to be from Garrison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Yeah Tenaha fans tend to reserve their hatred for Joaquin. The long delay through the 80s and 90s pretty much killed any Tenaha-Timpson rivalry. Center folks are too busy looking down their noses at the rest of Shelby County to really hate any of us. Garrison really doesn’t have a natural rival aside from Timpson. So anyone who hates Timpson has to be from Garrison.

Pretty accurate right there now I know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Yeah Tenaha fans tend to reserve their hatred for Joaquin. The long delay through the 80s and 90s pretty much killed any Tenaha-Timpson rivalry. Center folks are too busy looking down their noses at the rest of Shelby County to really hate any of us. Garrison really doesn’t have a natural rival aside from Timpson. So anyone who hates Timpson has to be from Garrison.

There ya go lolΒ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...