πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰ The Official District 10 - 2A DI Thread for 2021 πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

trueblue82

21 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

That’s what I heard Garrison looked like the real deal from people that were there watchingΒ 

They all looked really good in different areas.Β 
Many is very good on defense with all the studs they have. Not everyday you get to see a team run a 10-1 defense and put one of the top LB in the nation in a safety type roam free position and let him be a head banger.Β That kid could lay some wood..Β 

27 minutes ago, BabyDaddy said:

That’s what I heard Garrison looked like the real deal from people that were there watchingΒ 

Garrison held up pretty well considering most of our kids were playing both ways, compared to the two other larger schools ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

What scrimmage were you watching? Jv maybe ...

No I was there also and they played them two QT and it ended 6-0. Many Offense was not that good. But there D will cause all kinds of havoc on people. They have a couple 4* kids on that D.Β 

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison held up pretty well considering most of our kids were playing both ways, compared to the two other larger schools ....

Huh Come on now!!! Westwood number #50 had 3 sacks in a rowΒ on GarrisonΒ and had to turn around and play right tackle. Westwood only had like two kids that played offense that don’t play defense. One is there Qb. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I believe yall had more kids on varsity then Westwood.Β 
Matter of fact y’all did.

Many top players played both ways. There studs all played both ways.Β 

1 minute ago, bigj said:

Huh Come on now!!! Westwood number #50 had 3 sacks in a roll on GarrisonΒ and had to turn around and play right tackle. Westwood only had like two kids that played offense that don’t play defense. One is there Qb. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I believe yall had more kids on varsity then Westwood.Β 
Matter of fact y’all did.

Many top players played both ways. There studs all played both ways.Β 

Garrison is a 2A DI vs Westwood 3A DI .... not sure what Many's enrollment/classification is but it looked to me like both Many and Westwood had a lot more kids suited up than Garrison ....

Many is a 2A school!Β Yes many had a lot more then everyone and mean a lot more. But there studs did not leave the field. #4 Played every snap at Qb and Lb/SΒ 
Curtis is #4 This latest update saw Curtis make another nice gain, jumping 18 spots from No. 122 overall to No. 104 in the country and his rating stayed at a 91. He is now ranked the No. 8Β linebacker and stayed at No. 5 in Louisiana.

Β 

#2 was Singleton and he never left the field.Β 
Singleton debuted as a four-star prospect on Wednesday. He's the No. 35 overall prospect in the country, No. 3 safety in the nation and No. 1 prospect in Louisiana.

Β 

All of Westwood kids playedΒ both ways but two.Β 

2 minutes ago, bigj said:

Yes many had a lot more then everyone and mean a lot more. But there studs did not leave the field. #4 Played every snap at Qb and Lb/SΒ 
Curtis is #4 This latest update saw Curtis make another nice gain, jumping 18 spots from No. 122 overall to No. 104 in the country and his rating stayed at a 91. He is now ranked the No. 8Β linebacker and stayed at No. 5 in Louisiana.

Β 

#2 was Singleton and he never left the field.Β 
Singleton debuted as a four-star prospect on Wednesday. He's the No. 35 overall prospect in the country, No. 3 safety in the nation and No. 1 prospect in Louisiana.

Β 

All of Westwood kids playedΒ both ways but two.Β 

I'm just saying i saw a lot more kids running in and out for the other two teams than i did for Garrison, I'll leave it at that ... it was a very good scrimmage and test for all ....

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm just saying i saw a lot more kids running in and out for the other two teams than i did for Garrison, I'll leave it at that ... it was a very good scrimmage and test for all ....

If that makes you feel better and look better! What about Y’all’sΒ dline and oline?Β 

1 minute ago, Yessir said:

Waiting also what about them??

Y’all had a whole new unit out there on your first team defense.. When the defense first took field..

Unless my eyes we’reΒ led astray… Because you couldn’t miss the oline from the dline…

6 hours ago, Gilbert said:

So Joaquin has beat bothΒ #7 tenaha, and #5 Logansport in scrimmages ?

Don’t hang your hat on preseason rankings. You can take a preseason #1 and $2.00 to the concession stand and get a cold Dr. Pepper. If you put another $5 with it, you can get a chicken strip basket with Ram Sauce. That’s about all they’re good for.Β 
Β 

Dang now I want a chicken strip basket with Ram Sauce.Β 

• LOL! 2

On 8/18/2021 at 9:36 PM, trueblue82 said:

Yeah Tenaha fans tend to reserve their hatred for Joaquin. The long delay through the 80s and 90s pretty much killed any Tenaha-Timpson rivalry. Center folks are too busy looking down their noses at the rest of Shelby County to really hate any of us. Garrison really doesn’t have a natural rival aside from Timpson. So anyone who hates Timpson has to be from Garrison.

Alto, San Augustine and Timpson have always been our rivals .... Alto, second only to Timpson ....

Week 1 games:Β 

Beckville Bearcats at Joaquin Rams

Waskom Wildcats at Garrison Bulldogs

Timpson Bears at Frankston IndiansΒ 

Grapeland Sandies at Shelbyville DragonsΒ 

West Sabine Tigers at San Augustine Wolves.Β 
Β 

Get your picks in!Β 

33 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Week 1 games:Β 

Beckville Bearcats at Joaquin Rams

Waskom Wildcats at Garrison Bulldogs