FANTASY FOOTBALL 2021

BlahBlah

12 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Commies.....lol

Are you not entertained??? Come join the bread and circus comrade. Statler and Waldorf make the league a little more funner. Maybe y’all could talk some of the Dims into playing?

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Are you not entertained??? Come join the bread and circus comrade. Statler and Waldorf make the league a little more funner. Maybe y’all could talk some of the Dims into playing?

As long as they bow at the altar of BLM They can go to hell......

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Y'all commies bow down at the altar of BLM.......lol...

This commie bows down at whatever gives me a couple hours on Sunday that keeps me from watching something called the 4,400 and Manifest. Do you have any idea how many times a man can watch Peppa Pig? This commie needs the distraction.

19 minutes ago, Stoney said:

This commie bows down at whatever gives me a couple hours on Sunday that keeps me from watching something called the 4,400 and Manifest. Do you have any idea how many times a man can watch Peppa Pig? This commie needs the distraction.

Manifest is awesome.....

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I’ll play but it will likely be like last year where I barely watch a down of NFL football.  So I’ll be playing like Kirt and Colmes…. Completely blind

Same...  won't be watching again this year, so I'll need Stoney's help in case I accidentally draft some guys who are injured, retired, or dead. 

Who is Sam Bradford playing for this season? Gonna stash him on the bench as my QB2. 

Just now, LOL said:

Same...  won't be watching again this year, so I'll need Stoney's help in case I accidentally draft some guys who are injured, retired, or dead. 

Who is Sam Bradford playing for this season? Gonna stash him on the bench as my QB2. 

Cam Akers don’t draft him.

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

If we are drafting our teams based on a single college, who would be the best bet right now?  LSU?

13 hours ago, Stoney said:

Maybe Oklahoma? Bama? 

Y'know, that'd be an interesting Smoaky side-league... like our teams can only include players from the colleges we support. Stoney's Aggies, Mav's Tigers, Matt's Sooners, Topher's Horns, etc. 

• Thanks 1