Week One - Spring Hill @ Sabine

PantherNation2015

Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Gets the W

15 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’ll go with Sabine. 🤣

I figured as much.  You & me may be the only ones on here for the next two weeks.  🤷‍♂️  The Panthers looked pretty good last night for 1st scrimmage.  Execution was high and they were physical.  I look for them to continue to build on that narrative next week vs MV on Thurs night scrimmage.

33 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I figured as much.  You & me may be the only ones on here for the next two weeks.  🤷‍♂️  The Panthers looked pretty good last night for 1st scrimmage.  Execution was high and they were physical.  I look for them to continue to build on that narrative next week vs MV on Thurs night scrimmage.

All I’ve heard from our scrimmage is we didn’t let Troup or EF score. I wasn’t able to make it. 

Just now, Bclove05 said:

How players did you guys return this year?

7/5. Biggest shoes to fill will be OL.  Our vertical passing game will be more like 2019 this year.  Stovall is much more comfortable running the Off and looked really good on Fri throwing the ball.  I think we only had maybe 1 or 2 dropped passes all night and no turnovers.

31 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

7/5. Biggest shoes to fill will be OL.  Our vertical passing game will be more like 2019 this year.  Stovall is much more comfortable running the Off and looked really good on Fri throwing the ball.  I think we only had maybe 1 or 2 dropped passes all night and no turnovers.

I don’t know our exact numbers, but we return just about everyone one both sides. We will miss our kicker for sure. 🤣