Winnsboro vs. Paul Pewitt 8/27

chevyman

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff was driving down the field fumbled at the our 1 yd line. Gv had a 3 and out. 

Koff just scored with a 24 yd td pass from driskell to Phillips. 

14-9 koff

With 24 seconds left in the half

Was a pretty good game. You could see the early season fatigue and the early season mistakes. But I seen a lot that looks good defense played good hard and quick. Offense has some good speed o line isn’t what it has been the past couple years but they didn’t look bad especially against winnsborro dline that is big and with the big and fast backers

This was a great game last night. Pewitt takes the opening kickoff back for a touchdown and were all fired up. The Raiders stayed poised and were able to drive it down and score. Winny defense played excellent all night against a very potent Pewitt offense. The key play was in the 3rd quarter i believe where Pewitt was ahead and had the Raiders 4th and long deep in their own territory and we run a fake punt and they called pass interference that i believe was the right call. Winny went on to score and the rest was history. Raiders played well on offense. Ran the ball well and had some good pass plays. There were just a few over throws that would have been big plays but they were just slightly off. All in all it was a great team effort. Just clean up a few things for next week. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1