Beckville Bearcats (0-0) @ Joaquin Rams (0-0)

trueblue82

‘Cats or Rams?   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes to 1-0

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/27/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

32-21 Joaquin. 10:35 left 3rd qtr. Halftime show was brutal btw. Joaquin has left 6 points off the board with 3 failed 2 point conversions. Beckville appears stout in short yardage but have given up the big run consistently thus far. 

I want to hear about the brutal halftime! 

5 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

It was just not much talk about what’s happened in the game lol. No analysis, on the other hand, I am now well versed on who coaches volleyball, softball, and dominoes/checkers in Beckville lol

Hey…. You came away a more knowledgeable person. Lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

It was just not much talk about what’s happened in the game lol. No analysis, on the other hand, I am now well versed on who coaches volleyball, softball, and dominoes/checkers in Beckville lol

Way that dude pronounced Carlisle and natural turf when I clicked on link,you'd thought somebody farted in church 👀...goat patch huh?..hope coach runs sprinklers all week for that bs...let me get some mud in the helmets...lol 

TD Joaquin. I think. Dude talking about “I can’t see.” Never mind, it’s a TD. PAT conversion is good. The score is now 39-21 with 5:39 left in the 3rd. Beckville can’t stop the bleeding and looks like Joaquin is well on their way to being undefeated on their new turf. Lol.