***Week 1: (0-0) Alto Yellowjackets @ Troup Tigers (0-0) - 8/27/2021***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Troup  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Troup

25 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

For sure. Seemed flat even in the stands. Only way is up though. 

I dunno. I’m a realest. I know Rome wasn’t built in a day. I get that. And part of it is that I hate the taste of a loss as much as the next guy. And it wasn’t necessarily the loss, it was just the way we lost. Their 2’s done a ton of damage on us as well. Just didn’t see it unfolding quite this way. Unexpected, kinda like you’d feel if you took your ol lady for a sonogram and they say “congrats! you’re having a boy” and then she dominoes twin girls instead lol. Like what the heck?! lol. No seriously though, love our guys and I know they work hard. Just ready to see it translate for them. 

• Like 1

Just now, SwarmingOnEm said:

I dunno. I’m a realest. I know Rome wasn’t built in a day. I get that. And part of it is that I hate the taste of a loss as much as the next guy. And it wasn’t necessarily the loss, it was just the way we lost. Their 2’s done a ton of damage on us as well. Just didn’t see it unfolding quite this way. Unexpected, kinda like you’d feel if you took your ol lady for a sonogram and they say “congrats! you’re having a boy” and then she dominoes twin girls instead lol. Like what the heck?! lol. No seriously though, love our guys and I know they work hard. Just ready to see it translate for them. 

Completely understand. It is tough especially when you expect what we expect in Alto. 

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Yall weren't playing colmsneal fellas,Troup got 19 returning seniors 👀. That's a tall order for a new coach and a team learning a new scheme 🤷‍♂️

No, I know. I don’t know how to explain it. I just know we are capable playing better than what we showed tonight. I’ve seen it.  Think that’s what is kinda fueling my heartburn from this one. 

3 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

No, I know. I don’t know how to explain it. I just know we are capable playing better than what we showed tonight. I’ve seen it.  Think that’s what is kinda fueling my heartburn from this one. 

That ww qb is proficient 👀 secondary need to stay on coverage and don't bite on double moves 

• Like 1