Grandview vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Grandview vs Malakoff  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

Waxahachie Life a 4a 2-7 team last year, but supposedly better ? this year. Who knows? It's hard to say Tiger, but RB  is fast and I've seen him go off on those 4a teams last year like Salado which did pretty well. I don't know if he is comparable to your Deuce. QB 's dual threat tall and pretty fast. I think last years team was the best we ever had and you know how that went. Coaches comparing this team to last year. I can't hardly believe that, but My opinion we might get into early rounds playoffs. I listen to you guys announcers ever game I can, just love'em. I see your last years QB down at Lamar where our QB went and a lineman and WR.  That should be interesting.

Guest Tiger03lb
11 hours ago, Zebra65 said:

Waxahachie Life a 4a 2-7 team last year, but supposedly better ? this year. Who knows? It's hard to say Tiger, but RB  is fast and I've seen him go off on those 4a teams last year like Salado which did pretty well. I don't know if he is comparable to your Deuce. QB 's dual threat tall and pretty fast. I think last years team was the best we ever had and you know how that went. Coaches comparing this team to last year. I can't hardly believe that, but My opinion we might get into early rounds playoffs. I listen to you guys announcers ever game I can, just love'em. I see your last years QB down at Lamar where our QB went and a lineman and WR.  That should be interesting.

Wasn't saying you guys were bad. Just hard to guage your team playing against Teague. Teague last year was probably the worse team I've seen them field in a while.  All I'm saying is #3 opened everything up. I know GV will reload. It'll be interesting to see where they are at. 

I'd need to see what GV looks like this year compared to last year. Filling #3 spots on defense and offense are some big shoes to fill. Not saying it can't be but he was a special player and kid. 

Them two are something else on game days. They can be funny, sometimes a little but to much of a homer and coach. 😆

Having both #3's on defense is a DC's dream, imo. Both looked like they picked up some weight/muscle. I heard they were room mates now, which is funny to me. Cause we played each other 3 years in a row but I know they respect each other. I plan on keeping up with Lamar this year

Guest Tiger03lb

Yeah. Hopefully we can pull off a win. I do know that you can't coutn them out, reguardless of who is at what positions. Will you be at the game tomorrow @Golfingnut?

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff had a bad snap on punt, kicked it into the backnof the endzone, safety 

7-2

With 912 in the second

Gv fields it at the 47

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff was driving down the field fumbled at the our 1 yd line. Gv had a 3 and out. 

Koff just scored with a 24 yd td pass from driskell to Phillips. 

14-9 koff

With 24 seconds left in the half

Right thread this time 😆

Guest Tiger03lb

Gv with a 60 yd drive

English with a damn good catch in the back corner of the endzone. 2 point conv. Good

17-14 gv

With 807 left in the 3rd

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, Zebra65 said:

Tiger, Think Koff wins by 2 or more Tds. 

Not doing as well as I thought

Idk. That was the first good drive you guys had tonight. Was a damn good catch by english with great coverage