My Current Mood ... Part Deaux ...

PepeSilvia

54 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Please explain your objections? To the original meme ... if you can .....

FB_IMG_1643033251523.jpg

Asserting that you have pride in being white shows an obliviousness to the the history of our country and much of the world that to be white has never been scorned by those in power and who have had power over those not white, simply because they were white. Other races have been demonized, enslaved, belittled and abused. Read a book, Colonel Klink or take this nickel to buy a clue. 

• Roll Eyes 1

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Asserting that you have pride in being white shows an obliviousness to the the history of our country and much of the world that to be white has never been scorned by those in power and who have had power over those not white, simply because they were white. Other races have been demonized, enslaved, belittled and abused. Read a book, Colonel Klink or take this nickel to buy a clue. 

I have done none of the things you so eloquently described above ... all I have suggested is that we ALL should be proud of who we are and not be ashamed of our race. God created us all equally and none of us should be ashamed of who we are, no matter what race .... I love all men equally and am not ashamed to be proud of who I am .... leave it to people like you to inject all sorts of evil meaning into something so innocent as self worth ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Black is Beautiful: The Emergence of Black Culture and Identity in the 60s and 70s | National Museum of African American History and Culture (si.edu) .  

Doesn't matter does it ?  You think that they were demonized.  Not in my lifetime, maybe before, and it was wrong.  It should have never happened.  Yet you keep wanting to bring up the past.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Still, no explaination  ....  it figures ... 

Self explanatory, no 1 cares your proud to be white just like no 1 cares I'm proud to be black... I just don't have to post a meme to remind me, clown!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That confuses me.. is the first one liberals? Because the second one is conservatives. 

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/_cache/files/3/4/34c8a6d0-ee20-41e5-8858-b2288290cc1c/6AFA77BF922C059467BAD8AA47DB23A2.defend-sovereignty-bill-w-signature.pdf

democrats passing the bills though

Jonathan Finer, a White House deputy national security adviser, was asked on CNN why Americans should care about what is happening in Ukraine.

"Because it goes to a very fundamental principle of all nations, that our borders should be inviolate, that our sovereignty should be respected," he said.