My Current Mood ... Part Deaux ...

PepeSilvia

56 minutes ago, JETT said:

Isn't your wife a liberal? Do you consider her that?

She is. But hey, you stereotyped. She's also much more mature than the blue-haired "scream at the sky" liberals.

Considering my wife's a brunette...no I don't see here as a whiny, blue-haired, "scream at the sky" liberal. She's liberal, yes, but I don't view her as whiny, or scream-at-the-sky at all.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

She is. But hey, you stereotyped. She's also much more mature than the blue-haired "scream at the sky" liberals.

Considering my wife's a brunette...no I don't see here as a whiny, blue-haired, "scream at the sky" liberal. She's liberal, yes, but I don't view her as whiny, or scream-at-the-sky at all.

you literally post topic after topic of a interview or a poll or something bad on democrats or leftists or whatever, is that not stereotyping?

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

you literally post topic after topic of a interview or a poll or something bad on democrats or leftists or whatever, is that not stereotyping?

That's more of a critique than a stereotype. You're telling me you don't stereotype anyone, ever?

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

That's more of a critique than a stereotype. You're telling me you don't stereotype anyone, ever?

Never said that, we all do in some sort of fashion... I didn’t call you out on it til you accused me of it, when I can call what you do daily a stereotype more than a critique... 

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

Never said that, we all do in some sort of fashion... I didn’t call you out on it til you accused me of it, when I can call what you do daily a stereotype more than a critique... 

You also didn't apparently notice the winky face I put in the post above, either.

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Actually, I saw a chart that showed that the LEFT is actually the one moving much more than the right. The LEFT is moving far more to the LEFT than the RIGHT is to the RIGHT.

I'll have to see if I can find it.

I saw it to - Showed base of republicans had not really changed but the left had. Changed the medium 

2 hours ago, osup116 said:

I saw it to - Showed base of republicans had not really changed but the left had. Changed the medium 

It was covered on Fox News .... probably few other places .... after all, they are fair and balanced and unafraid  .....