My Current Mood ... Part Deaux ...

PepeSilvia

My photo was of an editorial from a Prague Newspaper.  I won’t let this SDC computer nonsense stop me.  Here’s what they think of us in the Czech Republic:

“The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him to the Presidency.  It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.  The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.  Blaming the Prince of the Fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their Prince.  The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, a fool.  It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”

So fellow posters, what say you?

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Hagar said:

My photo was of an editorial from a Prague Newspaper.  I won’t let this SDC computer nonsense stop me.  Here’s what they think of us in the Czech Republic:

“The danger to America is not Joe Biden, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him to the Presidency.  It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.  The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Biden, who is a mere symptom of what ails America.  Blaming the Prince of the Fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their Prince.  The Republic can survive a Biden, who is, after all, a fool.  It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president.”

So fellow posters, what say you?

Drama Queen !

See the source image

• LOL! 1

Not sure Monkeypox is going to get it done.  What’s scary, what will they come up with (release) next?  If they get desperate enough it could be something really bad.  I mean really bad.