My Current Mood ... Part Deaux ...

PepeSilvia

Lou Holtz was asked what is the difference in football players today and 50 years ago. 

He answered "Simple, Today's athletes talk about rights and privileges. And the players 50 years ago talked about obligations and responsibilities!”

FB_IMG_1657370243120.jpg

Just Googled,  Who said, just telling it like it is Dandy”.  Figured it would pop right up, but nope.

Anyway, for you young folks, when Monday Night Football started up they had Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell and Don Meredith.  Meredith played the country bumpkin, and would stay on Cosell.  When Howard would make some little known statement, Dandy Don Meredith would get on him, to which Howard would reply, “Just telling it like it is Dandy”.

So now you young whippersnappers know what I’m referring too. 
😂👽😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just Googled,  Who said, just telling it like it is Dandy”.  Figured it would pop right up, but nope.

Anyway, for you young folks, when Monday Night Football started up they had Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell and Don Meredith.  Meredith played the country bumpkin, and would stay on Cosell.  When Howard would make some little known statement, Dandy Don Meredith would get on him, to which Howard would reply, “Just telling it like it is Dandy”.

So now you young whippersnappers know what I’m referring too. 
😂👽😂

Cosell should have stuck to boxing .... he knew next to nothing about football .... tru storie .....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Cosell should have stuck to boxing .... he knew next to nothing about football .... tru storie .....

Well look at the liberals on here who talk about politics and know next to…….Oh me.  
😂😂😂👽👽🤣👽👽😂😂😂

• Like 1