My Current Mood ... Part Deaux ...

PepeSilvia

On 8/7/2021 at 3:23 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I've got you beat ...

th.jpeg-23.jpg

th.jpeg-25.jpg

th.jpeg-24.jpg

Retiredfan1's post was wrong, he's this old too.  My Uncle John had the first one in his country store up until the 80's, and the coke's were kept cool with running water and ice.  The bottom bottle dispenser used to be at a parts store in Longview on Cotton and High St. up until the I know at least 1987.  They wouldn't let you take the bottle, because then you could get a nickle for each bottle that was returned.  I truly miss those old coolers, because the coke's were always frosty.  When I say coke it could mean anything from a Grape Nehi to a Coca Cola.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Retiredfan1's post was wrong, he's this old too.  My Uncle John had the first one in his country store up until the 80's, and the coke's were kept cool with running water and ice.  The bottom bottle dispenser used to be at a parts store in Longview on Cotton and High St. up until the I know at least 1987.  They wouldn't let you take the bottle, because then you could get a nickle for each bottle that was returned.  I truly miss those old coolers, because the coke's were always frosty.  When I say coke it could mean anything from a Grape Nehi to a Coca Cola.    

Yeah I pulled a coke or 2 outta those machines kirt saw.......