EF QB

Ijustwatch

30 minutes ago, quickshot said:

He played against waskom In playoffs.. 

He was the kid that intercepted the ball at the end of the game that would have sent the game to overtime, but the refs called him out of bounds, but it was in bounds easily. Who wins in overtime, I dont know, but I was sitting on the Waskom side down by that endzone.  Tough loss him and his dad going to Marshall.

45 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

He was the kid that intercepted the ball at the end of the game that would have sent the game to overtime, but the refs called him out of bounds, but it was in bounds easily. Who wins in overtime, I dont know, but I was sitting on the Waskom side down by that endzone.  Tough loss him and his dad going to Marshall.

The refs were horrible that game.. both ways tho.. the game will look totally different this year.. 

1 hour ago, Eagle1986 said:

Lol come on man, did you see the obvious block in the back right in front of the ref on the long qb td run? Every game has missed calls. Waskom won fair and square. 

• Like 1