Clash of Cass County

DwightSchrute

20 hours ago, DwightSchrute said:

Might as well stop by and watch. Didn't Hughes Springs game get cancelled?

Yea it was canceled due to the China virus.  We caught the Gilmer/Gladewater game last night, youth football practice this evening and have to be in Kilgore Saturday morning for gilmer youth football game so ill have to pass on the game invite lol

22 hours ago, DwightSchrute said:

Why are we not talking about QC vs LK?? It's going down at Jack Hetherington Stadium Friday Night!

Heard there has been some good smack talk between the two schools. It will be a good one. I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome 

2 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I guess I missed when it happened, but did you get tired of posting as Tim Riggins every time? lol

I like to mix it up! BUT we can still shake and bake at the Riggins Rigs whenever you get ready!

Edited by TIMRIGGINS

On 8/26/2021 at 12:14 PM, DwightSchrute said:

Why are we not talking about QC vs LK?? It's going down at Jack Hetherington Stadium Friday Night!

I just realized how this thread was started. I can't imagine why all of Smoaky isn't buzzing about LK and QC. 2 perennial powerhouses from Cass County meeting in an all out bloodbath to determine who will be the #1 team in the #1 county in the state of Texas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I just realized how this thread was started. I can't imagine why all of Smoaky isn't buzzing about LK and QC. 2 perennial powerhouses from Cass County meeting in an all out bloodbath to determine who will be the #1 team in the #1 county in the state of Texas. 

Have you seen the Promo poster for the game?

1.jpg