District 6 2a division 1

supermaroon

• 5 weeks later...

This district is starting to take shape, Bulldogs sweep it out, celeste takes home 2nd think they will win out, possibly alba 3rd if they take care of business (shocker), WC takes the 4th. Rivercrest 5th but could throw a wrench if they beat alba, HG finishing 6th wont win another game and como being in the basement probably won't win a game in district back to what is expected from the eagles.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright in this week's action 

Cooper vs Rivercrest 

Como-pickton vs Wolfe city 

Honey grove vs Celeste

Can huie beat his hometown, can CP pull of the upset 2 years in a row, and can HG beat someone besides CP and Alba. 

Predictions Cooper big 38+ to 12, WC avengers their loss last year 34 to 6, celeste stays strong 30 to 8.

• Like 1

My predictions for this week we fairly close cooper won by more than I thought, celeste was on par for what I said but Wolfe City is the head scratcher. They keep winning and thats all that matters but they just keep barely getting by the bad teams in this district usually with some 2nd half heroics. My bulldogs and celeste will destroy them 30+ if they don't change. 

My predictions for final standings through week 8.

1. Cooper 2. Celeste 3. Wolfe City 4. Rivercrest 5. Alba-Golden 6. Honey Grove 7. Como-Pickton

• 2 weeks later...