Honest question…

DB2point0

Just now, Baron said:

I work for an animal health distributor. We have a slow trickle of people coming in and buying a tube or two. Most horse owners buy more than two. 

I heard that libtards should use it like Preparation H ... a full tube, twice daily ....

• LOL! 2

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

The stuff that has 4 billion doses worldwide? Yea I bet a lot of people are getting it since doctors won’t prescribe it. All this money on a vaccine that isn’t a vaccine and also doesn’t work but none on therapeutics. 

If they’re buying 4 billion tubes of quest or equimax we should buy stock.  I have a feeling the majority worldwide are the pure ivermectin 5/10mg tablets. 

Are you going to answer which brand you are using?

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Which brand and what are the secondary ingredients?

Most pastes you can buy are 1.87%. That's an industry standard. Farnam and Horse Health are not selling Ivermectin at this time.

Just now, DB2point0 said:

If they’re buying 4 billion tubes of quest or equimax we should buy stock.  I have a feeling the majority worldwide are the pure ivermectin 5/10mg tablets. 

I have yet to get Covid, no mask ever. It’s been FDA approved for humans since 87. You are acting like Jett now

You can't get equimax right now, or at least we can't.

Just now, Baron said:

Most pastes you can buy are 1.87%. That's an industry standard. Farnam and Horse Health are not selling Ivermectin at this time.

What are the other ingredients besides the ivermectin?  Most don’t have an ingredients list on the package that I can find

Just now, DB2point0 said:

What are the other ingredients besides the ivermectin?  Most don’t have an ingredients list on the package that I can find

I would expect the other ingredients are to make it pallatible for horses. I would have to grab a tube from work to read the ingredients. There are some brands that add other chemicals such as Merial's Zimectrin Gold. That's what you have to be careful about.

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I have yet to get Covid, no mask ever. It’s been FDA approved for humans since 87. You are acting like Jett now

Ivermectin has been approved in humans for River Blindness and one other disease.  I read something the other day that said the ivermectin is about 40% effective for Covid illness.  It’s hard to say if it’s preventing illness because most folks never know they were exposed or where.  You know just because something is approved for human use doesn’t mean it’s for anything or everyday use?  

I hope you never get it, but I feel everybody’s day is coming.  If so, I hope you it’s not rough on you.

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

I would expect the other ingredients are to make it pallatible for horses. I would have to grab a tube from work to read the ingredients. There are some brands that add other chemicals such as Merial's Zimectrin Gold. That's what you have to be careful about.

What about Quest?  I used it years ago and the vet said to be careful of it, it was potent if used incorrectly

What about Quest?  I used it years ago and the vet said to be careful of it, it was potent if used incorrectly

Ivermectin bought from an animal health company is very powerful. It's formulated for a 1250 lbs animal. Knowledge is needed and caution should be used when applying this product to human consumption.

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Ivermectin has been approved in humans for River Blindness and one other disease.  I read something the other day that said the ivermectin is about 40% effective for Covid illness.  It’s hard to say if it’s preventing illness because most folks never know they were exposed or where.  You know just because something is approved for human use doesn’t mean it’s for anything or everyday use?  

I hope you never get it, but I feel everybody’s day is coming.  If so, I hope you it’s not rough on you.

40% is more than the “vaccine” lmfao

Chances are I’ve been in contact with it many times over. Doubt I get it ever. The lack of therapeutic treatment is astounding though.

side effects of ivermectin are less than Tylenol 

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Ivermectin bought from an animal health company is very powerful. It's formulated for a 1250 lbs animal. Knowledge is needed and caution should be used when applying this product to human consumption.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

I prefer not to get my meds from the feed store 🤪

I spoke with a man today that said he didn’t know what was in the vaccines so he was going to tractor supply.  Lol