Honest question…

DB2point0

57 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ve yet to find a list of active or inactive ingredients for any of the animal dewormer.  I’m just looking to find out what’s in them

Did you invest that much energy into researching the ingredients in the vaccine that you allowed someone to inject into your body?

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The WHO quote was to confirm the 4 billion number.  Your not going to read it, but it’s funny how you try to demand proof and now you make a measly attempt at discrediting it. Smh

You’re using stats from an organization you’ve been discrediting for months. 

27 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Did you invest that much energy into researching the ingredients in the vaccine that you allowed someone to inject into your body?

That’s kinda the point I’m making.  I took something that has been formulated for humans in vaccine form.   If studies prove that ivermectin fights Covid at a high efficacy rate, and my doctor were to prescribe the pills I would take them.  However I would not take a horse paste that has a high dose of ivermectin due to the inability to find out what else is in the paste.  So far nobody in this thread has been able to post an ingredient list of their medicine of choice. I’ve googled All the dewormer brands listed here and the files don’t list the secondary or inactive ingredients 

Did you refuse to have your kids vaccinated before sending them to school?

9 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol

Texas poison control is making announcements for people to quit medicating with animal wormer.  Their hotline is staying busy

That’s because they want to vaccinate all of the sheeple. And they want all of those sheeple to wear pale blue air filters over their nose & mouth because they said so, & for no other reason; Get on a plane without one & they will Remove you from the plane; However if you obey them, you get to fly crammed into a seat from which you could Easily slap the 💩 out of at Least five other passengers& then as you begin to de-plane, they tell you to “ practice social distancing”... GITFOH! C’Mon Man!😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

That’s kinda the point I’m making.  I took something that has been formulated for humans in vaccine form.   If studies prove that ivermectin fights Covid at a high efficacy rate, and my doctor were to prescribe the pills I would take them.  However I would not take a horse paste that has a high dose of ivermectin due to the inability to find out what else is in the paste.  So far nobody in this thread has been able to post an ingredient list of their medicine of choice. I’ve googled All the dewormer brands listed here and the files don’t list the secondary or inactive ingredients 

No, I was naive back then. I’m Over it now.

Moreover, FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients,” the spokesperson said. “Many inactive ingredients found in animal products aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body.”

-I posted this in another topic as well.  Thought it was in this one

We got some.  It's still in the box.  I don't plan on taking anything except daily vitamins, including vitamin d.  Haven't been sick since 2017 so I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing,  and that most certainly doesn't include wearing a face diaper every where I go or taking a vaccine that's killing people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

We got some.  It's still in the box.  I don't plan on taking anything except daily vitamins, including vitamin d.  Haven't been sick since 2017 so I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing,  and that most certainly doesn't include wearing a face diaper every where I go or taking a vaccine that's killing people.

Every day I read a story about someone saying that kind of thing dead or dying of Covid. I pray that isn't you. 

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Every day I read a story about someone saying that kind of thing dead or dying of Covid. I pray that isn't you. 

Every day I read a story about someone dead or dying from taking this vaccine.  I pray that isn't you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2021 at 6:50 AM, DB2point0 said:

That’s kinda the point I’m making.  I took something that has been formulated for humans in vaccine form.   If studies prove that ivermectin fights Covid at a high efficacy rate, and my doctor were to prescribe the pills I would take them.  However I would not take a horse paste that has a high dose of ivermectin duee to the inability to find out what else is in the paste.  So far nobody in this thread has been able to post an ingredient list of their medicine of choice. I’ve googled All the dewormer brands listed here and the files don’t list the secondary or inactive ingredients 

And YOU can not list the ingredients of the vaccine that you have taken onto your body. Since you have all the faith in the FDA why haven't they made the Big Pharma companies put all the ingredients and all the possible side effects on the the flyers that come with the vials of vaccine? Maybe because they don't want you to know what the ingredients are in the vaccine and they sure don't want you to know the side effects that have taken place so far.

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ridiculously dumb 'comparison' as the two are not remotely close. 

What's ridiculously dumb is your continued belief in these people who keep getting caught lying and inflating numbers for financial gain and keeping up the narrative that the world is ending due to a virus with a 99% survival rate.

31 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

And YOU can not list the ingredients of the vaccine that you have taken onto your body. Since you have all the faith in the FDA why haven't they made the Big Pharma companies put all the ingredients and all the possible side effects on the the flyers that come with the vials of vaccine? Maybe because they don't want you to know what the ingredients are in the vaccine and they sure don't want you to know the side effects that have taken place so far.

They are listed.  Do you google?

https://www.ucop.edu/uc-health/_files/uc-covid-19-vaccination-fact-sheet-for-recipients-and-caregivers-moderna-05.05.21.pdf

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They are listed.  Do you google?

https://www.ucop.edu/uc-health/_files/uc-covid-19-vaccination-fact-sheet-for-recipients-and-caregivers-moderna-05.05.21.pdf

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose

Sounds healthy as can be!! Lol

23 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

What's ridiculously dumb is your continued belief in these people who keep getting caught lying and inflating numbers for financial gain and keeping up the narrative that the world is ending due to a virus with a 99% survival rate.

You keep diminishing those lives lost, if it makes you feel somehow better.  But, it's not a worthy thing for a person to do. I know so many have lost loved ones or see the daily struggles those who are long haulers deal with, so I have to think you do, too, unless you are cut off from society.