Honest question…

DB2point0

54 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You keep diminishing those lives lost, if it makes you feel somehow better.  But, it's not a worthy thing for a person to do. I know so many have lost loved ones or see the daily struggles those who are long haulers deal with, so I have to think you do, too, unless you are cut off from society. 

Not dismissing,  just pointing out the absurdity over running around hair on fire shutting down the world over a virus with not only a 99% survival rate,  but has also been hyped to be on par with the black plague.  It's served it's intended purpose.  Ya'll got to run your junk mail scheme to give JoXi his "win." Enough already...

5 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Hey, I will answer a question.  You may not like the answer.  You still haven’t Answered, PROLLY won’t either

You are not entitled to off topic answers of questions that you demand. I will not answer any questions to you while badgering me for an answer. Trashy said it best, why don’t you respond to him? 

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You are not entitled to off topic answers of questions that you demand. I will not answer any questions to you while badgering me for an answer. Trashy said it best, why don’t you respond to him? 

There was good dialogue happening til you walked in and took a dump in the middle of the room

On 8/27/2021 at 9:49 PM, DB2point0 said:

Would you mind posting a pic of all the ingredients?

It seems that since ivermectin horse dewormer is FDA approved, they don't have to list the ingredients. They only list the 1.87% of ivermectin in the paste. But it is apple flavored. 😃

Had doctors appointment Friday. We talked about Ivermectin. He can prescribe tablets and he recommends them. As well as a combination of other drugs. He said feedstore stuff is terrible for your liver

He also told me to get mumps, measles, rubella shot if I did not want to get COVID. Told me the 2 years ago American Samoa had measle outbreak. They vaccinated everyone for it. 2 years later COVID hits. They have not had one case. I googled it

https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/as

true!!!!!

also told me the infusion treatment is way to go 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bought Duramectin 1.87% Ivermectin paste just in case. I don't plan on using it for prevention so haven't taken it. It doesn't say what the inert ingredients are but I'll bet they're edible or they wouldn't even put it in medicines used on high dollar horses. I also suspect the poison control headlines are from people overdosing rather than the fact that they're using the animal version. Personally  I just eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sunshine, take vitamins and say my prayers. I don't take any vaccines but even if I did I'd probably not line up for the covid shot without more testing. I'm not saying this is what everyone should do. It's my choice. If someone wants the vaccine then that's their choice. Great to live in a country where CAN choose. 

3 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

I bought Duramectin 1.87% Ivermectin paste just in case. I don't plan on using it for prevention so haven't taken it. It doesn't say what the inert ingredients are but I'll bet they're edible or they wouldn't even put it in medicines used on high dollar horses. I also suspect the poison control headlines are from people overdosing rather than the fact that they're using the animal version. Personally  I just eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sunshine, take vitamins and say my prayers. I don't take any vaccines but even if I did I'd probably not line up for the covid shot without more testing. I'm not saying this is what everyone should do. It's my choice. If someone wants the vaccine then that's their choice. Great to live in a country where CAN choose. 

Indeed.