Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

DF folks I believe one of the businesses in town will be providing baby sitting in case any of y’all players baby mamas wanna see the game. 

I hope it's safe and without roaches and bed bugs and doesn't smell like dirty socks when you hit the door.  You can even save your  Ramen noodles 

16 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

This thread is setting up to surpass the Joaquin/Alto from couple years ago.... this is great. Y’all keep it going. Can’t believe it’s just Saturday night

This thread would be a lot better if the DF people didn’t have to copy and paste everything to their hooked on phonics app and have it read it back to them. 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

This thread would be a lot better if the DF people didn’t have to copy and paste everything to their hooked on phonics app and have it read it back to them. 

Yet our academics and grades are head and shoulders above yalls.... you spread nothing but lies about everything you post. You make up rumors.... youre as generic as they come. Not everyone has to tell tales to be important. You really were the dork in school Noone talked to 🤣 🤣 🤣 

BTW hows my youngin???? Still getting those "child support" payments the states been taking out every week.... #Loser

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yet our academics and grades are head and shoulders above yalls.... you spread nothing but lies about everything you post. You make up rumors.... youre as generic as they come. Not everyone has to tell tales to be important. You really were the dork in school Noone talked to 🤣🤣🤣 

BTW hows my youngin???? Still getting those "child support" payments the states been taking out every week.... #Loser

You know what you and DF often being referred to as a dumpster fire has in common? Y’all are both trash. 

As far as your “youngin””””” still struggling with writing, reading, math, wiping its on butt….. One would think that after 14 years they’d have it figured out. So it’s definitely one of yours. 🤣🤣🤣 “#loser”

29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea EastTxTrashiest used to always tell me how you were willing to help change his diaper and feed him. 

Come on EB now that's hitting below the belt, but are you still starch and ironing boxer shorts and wife beaters.  Heard you do a good lil ol job too lol.