Daingerfield @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Daingerfield @ Tatum  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who gone win?

This poll is closed to new votes

To be fair to Daingerfield, I think they have a great squad. The QB and WRs compliment each other very well. Where I think this game will be won, is depth. I felt like Atlanta fizzed out early and lost their opportunity to really wear on DF. There were a couple of 3 and out drives Atlanta had that took all of 15 seconds. I think Tatum will actually have the ability to wear down Daingerfield.

I could be wrong. This is not a shot at DF, because I think they're going to do great things this season. Depth won't be near as much of a factor against other 3AD2 teams, and not nearly the factor it will have Friday, especially if Tatum is anything like they were last season. Good luck to both teams though. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

To be fair to Daingerfield, I think they have a great squad. The QB and WRs compliment each other very well. Where I think this game will be won, is depth. I felt like Atlanta fizzed out early and lost their opportunity to really wear on DF. There were a couple of 3 and out drives Atlanta had that took all of 15 seconds. I think Tatum will actually have the ability to wear down Daingerfield.

I could be wrong. This is not a shot at DF, because I think they're going to do great things this season. Depth won't be near as much of a factor against other 3AD2 teams, and not nearly the factor it will have Friday, especially if Tatum is anything like they were last season. Good luck to both teams though. 

I think we are a lot better this year but we’ll have to play a few more games to see. 

2 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I think we are a lot better this year but we’ll have to play a few more games to see. 

Yeah I think DF is as well, but I'm sure Tatum will have some form of coverage on the DF WRs, where it seemed like at times Atlanta had none lol. It was rough. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Yeah I think DF is as well, but I'm sure Tatum will have some form of coverage on the DF WRs, where it seemed like at times Atlanta had none lol. It was rough. 

Our coverage was pretty good against Center. They got behind us once or twice and we picked them off 2 times. 

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Our coverage was pretty good against Center. They got behind us once or twice and we picked them off 2 times. 

Well one thing is for certain, if DF gets behind you, the QB can drop it in man. He got drilled more than once throwing a bomb like that, and he dropped it right in there every time. Dude can play some ball. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well one thing is for certain, if DF gets behind you, the QB can drop it in man. He got drilled more than once throwing a bomb like that, and he dropped it right in there every time. Dude can play some ball. 

They’ll be exhausted by the end of the first going against our O-line and D-line. Our boys seem to be much stronger. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

They’ll be exhausted by the end of the first going against our O-line and D-line. Our boys seem to be much stronger. 

Yeah we just didn't perform well in the trenches. Our d-line isn't very big to begin with. More of a speedy type of defense. O-line isn't as small, just not freakishly big. We couldn't run the ball well though. That really killed us on offense because we couldn't complete a pass to save our lives. Definitely doesn't help when your QB1 goes out, but we were struggling before then as well. 

27 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Itll be tough to beat Tatum no doubt. They are by far the toughest on our schedule. Week 2 is hard to judge when 2 big teams play this early.

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Doubtful

Keep in mind Dfield QB is definitely mobile and can perform under pressure. Our RB can grind and our Wrs are definitely speedy so your big Dline will be a non factor. Plan on trying to get a win if possible with your skilled positions, not in the trenches. All the depth you guys refer to will most certainly be needed. You better hope the backup players can perform as well as your starters, otherwise you'll take a L this week. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Doubtful

Keep in mind Dfield QB is definitely mobile and can perform under pressure. Our RB can grind and our Wrs are definitely speedy so your big Dline will be a non factor. Plan on trying to get a win if possible with your skilled positions, not in the trenches. All the depth you guys refer to will most certainly be needed. You better hope the backup players can perform as well as your starters, otherwise you'll take a L this week. 

Y’all was worn out early in the Gladewater scrimmage but magically 2 weeks later, y’all in tip top shape? Ok. 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Y’all was worn out early in the Gladewater scrimmage but magically 2 weeks later, y’all in tip top shape? Ok. 🤣🤣🤣

I did not see the Gladewater scrimmage, but against Atlanta I was very impressed with the way they played start to finish for four quarters, in fact I have not seen a Daingerfield team hit harder none stop on offense and defense in a long long time.  These young men appear to love to play football, and that is a breath of fresh air.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Do you think there was a difference in climate when the games were played DEBO? I think the WRs will take your corners down field and out of the play. At that point you gotta cover our screen plays, a explosive RB and QB. I think Tatum will be the team that gets tired lol. Since this is Tatum tho, my guess is your LB's and DLine will hold down the screen plays RB and Qb. We will see soon enough.

• Like 1